MERGED: The Official 2007 New York Yankees Thread! | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: The Official 2007 New York Yankees Thread!

I don't think the yanks will pursue him that hard but I dunno who besides a couple teama namely the cubs and mets who could afford a 30 million dollar 3rd basemen.

I don't think the yanks will pursue him that hard but I dunno who besides a couple teama namely the cubs and mets who could afford a 30 million dollar 3rd basemen.

LAA, LA, both Chicago teams. SF, SD...Baltimore could if they wanted. There are a bunch of teams that could pay him

Batlimore won't pay him the angels are a possibility the white sox won't reinsdorf isnt a big spender sf is a slight possibility but I don't see it arod wouldnt go to such a small market in sd Arod will only go to a larger market team that can and will pay him which narrows it to angels,cubs,giants,mets,yankees .Those are the only realistic possibilities.

Batlimore won't pay him the angels are a possibility the white sox won't reinsdorf isnt a big spender sf is a slight possibility but I don't see it arod wouldnt go to such a small market in sd Arod will only go to a larger market team that can and will pay him which narrows it to angels,cubs,giants,mets,yankees .Those are the only realistic possibilities.

How the hell are the Mets a possibility with Reyes and Wright?? Seriously dude. :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Small market big market means nothing. Who pays him is all that matters!!

Listen did you hear about david wright saying he'll move from third for arod before the season started?I guess not and big markets do matter arods got enough money he wants the ring and the glory he's not gunna be glorified in sd

Pay attention during spring training MikeO some news happens there too bro.

Don't worry, I pay more attention than you know. But where is Wright gonna move to?? You have Beltran, Milledge in the OF. You have Delgado at 1B.

Wright ain't moving. Please!!! And AROD wants out of NY but is gonna go to the Mets????

Your out of your league on this champ.

Haha because your the authority on the forum?I don't think so.Why don't you ask wright where he'd go he said it.I'm sure they would find a place for him he's david wright! If he opts out anybodies open to negotiate.Why not the mets? Who said he wants out of the city? I've never heard that.I don't think you have either.

Haha because your the authority on the forum?I don't think so.Why don't you ask wright where he'd go he said it.I'm sure they would find a place for him he's david wright! If he opts out anybodies open to negotiate.Why not the mets? Who said he wants out of the city? I've never heard that.I don't think you have either.

WOW!!!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Just WOW!!!!!!!!!!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Never got a chance to mention it but I attended my very first Yankee game on Sunday when the Yanks fell to the Orioles. It was a shame that Melky, Cairo and Nieves were all starting as was Rasner, but on the plus side I got to see Yankee stadium, a live game, Pettite pitch and A-Rod hit a dinger.

I also got Scott Proctor to sign my hat.

:D

AND it was calendar day!

Don't worry, I pay more attention than you know. But where is Wright gonna move to?? You have Beltran, Milledge in the OF. You have Delgado at 1B.

Wright ain't moving. Please!!! And AROD wants out of NY but is gonna go to the Mets????

Your out of your league on this champ.

The only possible way I could see AROD on the Mets is if either he or Reyes moves to 2B.

I agree with you though that big market vs small market means nothing as long as he gets paid. In fact after all the media crap he has taken he may prefer a smaller market team.

I've been frustrated with A-Rod but let me tell you I know how good of a player he is and how much better he makes the Yankees.

Back
Top Bottom