MERGED: The Official 2007 New York Yankees Thread! | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: The Official 2007 New York Yankees Thread!

Boy did Bernie really drop the ball with his actions and how unprofessional he acted.

It looks like Damon is headed for a short DL stint to gets his calves in order. Nothing serious according to reports just some rest.

If Bernie would have just swallowed some pride he would have an active role on this team right now. Cashman has already said he isn't bringing Bernie back.

Boy did Bernie really drop the ball with his actions and how unprofessional he acted.

It looks like Damon is headed for a short DL stint to gets his calves in order. Nothing serious according to reports just some rest.

If Bernie would have just swallowed some pride he would have an active role on this team right now. Cashman has already said he isn't bringing Bernie back.

I was thinking the same thing bro when I heard Damon might miss some action. Bernie had a golden opportunity, especially when you know Torre is going to play Giambi at first when he wants Melky or one of the other outfielders a day at DH (which he will do more and more as the season goes on). I feel bad for Bernie but I still think he made the wrong decision. I didn't hear Cashman say he wouldn't bring Bernie back but if he did that's shady. God forbid the Yankees lose an outfielder for a long period of time like they did last year with Matsui and Sheffield, Bernie should be the number 1 option for this team. I mean what else is on the market and I'm not impressed by any of the outfielders the Yankees have in Scranton, so Bernie makes perfect sense. In the end though I'd rather just keep all of our outfield healthy which means to me that Bernie isn't even necessary!

Man Did jorge look old last nite .I know it was a cold weather game so hopefully he picks up the rest of the year defensivly.His bat has been jumpin this year though.

Thank god its April because we suck right now.

At least AROD is off to a fast start

Matsui has a hamstring injury. MRI tomorrow. I expect Thompson or Reese to be called up by Monday at this rate

Bernie is an f'n moron!!!!!!! He dropped the ball big-time! Have fun watching the games in HD in Westchester Bernie!! STOOPID!!!

Damon is saying he is ready to return so, all the news isn't horrible.

AROD walk off GRAND SLAM!!!!!!!! And he hit it with 2 strikes into the black of centerfield!!!!!!!!WOW!!!

What a comeback!!

The Yankees pitching has been horrible the first 4 games but one thing I can say about the 2007 New York Yankees is that their going to score a ton of runs. This offense is nuts. Their going to kill a lot of teams bullpens and are going to chase a lot of starters early even if their effective because they take so many pitches. I know it's only 4 games but I notice a different A-Rod this year. I guess growing a pair of nuts was good for him and hopefully this is just the beginning of a great season for him!

The Yankees pitching has been horrible the first 4 games but one thing I can say about the 2007 New York Yankees is that their going to score a ton of runs. This offense is nuts. Their going to kill a lot of teams bullpens and are going to chase a lot of starters early even if their effective because they take so many pitches. I know it's only 4 games but I notice a different A-Rod this year. I guess growing a pair of nuts was good for him and hopefully this is just the beginning of a great season for him!

1) If the pitching continues or Wang has a set-back then I predict Roger Clemans will be signed by Mother's day!

2) ARod has lost some weight and I think that has helped him more than anything. That leaner build seems to have helped his swing. And in the first week of the year ARod does have the GWRBI in both wins. This is a different ARod. (maybe its because he is in a contract year)

3) The Yanks bullpen was outstanding again today. Down 7-3 Igawa stinkin the place up, the bullpen held Baltimore and let the Yanks offense do its thing. This bullpen will get over-worked at this rate but if we can get some starting pitching then this team has everything in place to go a long way.

4) And I don't want to beat this Bernie thing all day long but in the first week. Damon is dinged. Matsui could be out. Abreu gets nailed in the shin today and could be dinged. If Bernie would have just swallowed his pride and showed up in Tampa, he would be playing damn near everyday!!!!!! He blew it.

Great game for A-Rod today.

The Yankees bullpen has been lights out so far this season. Brian Bruney is quickly becoming a favorite of mine.

An A-Bomb, from A-Rod!

clear.gif

Seeing Andy Pettitte having so much fun has to have Roger Clemens itching to get back on the mound in NY!

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom