Merged: THe Official Ogunleye Trade Scenario Thread... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: THe Official Ogunleye Trade Scenario Thread...

ABrownLamp said:
NO WR TRADES!!!! Now we have Freeman, Thompson, Chambers and Boston. If DBo gets back to normal health and can be productive, then the WR we get from an OGun trade would be superflous and we would be out one star DE.

Although I am going under the assumption that DThompson will be a lot better this year and that Freeman is still servicable, I still think that is a safer assumption than thinking that Minor, Morris and the little guy will cut it behind a shaky OLine.

I think Bellamy may sneak in and get some playing time as well. I wonder about OGun to Atlanta for Ducket, or to the Giants for Dayne. The gms would have to make the salaries fit so im sure there would be variations or additions but I like both of those RB's in our system. I can't figure out if Atlanta loves Ducket or Dunn.

Wally to the Brownies for William Green and Quincy Morgan.Its worth a shot. :cool:

please somebody correct me if i'm wrong but i remember a few years ago jason taylor had the same contract deliema but instead of screwing his teamates over he sign a one contract before getting his do. OGUN was offered 1.8 mil i think, said no he wants his big money NOW, well screw him,let him go sign(ithink he needs to be active for 6games this year to become a FA) with somebody else, IMO he's not worth the money.:yell: :mad: :fire: :confused:

He's worth it, just not to us with our overstocked defense-RS is waiting for the right deal to come along-you can bet Wanny won't be happy to see O-Gun gone from his precious defense in exchange for an offensive player...unless he can give us 30 carries a game-seems to me wannstedt went out of his way for Ogunleye when nobody wanted him and patiently waited for him-least he could do is sign a 1 year tender for almost 2 mil and prove he's worth the big bucks...wonder how he'd do without Taylor on the other side-and Surtain/Madison making the quarterback wait that extra .5 seconds

On today's show Mandich said there's a rumour about Trading Ogunleye to Chicago for Anthony Thomas and David Terrell.
I'd make that trade in a-- i just made it.
:woot:

marinotoclayton said:
Hey watch it some of us 30 year old guys may get offended by that.:tongue:

Hey in 15 days I'm gonna be the big 2-5...so I'm almost there myself :D

But you know how it is in football..once you hit 30 you're considered "old". Ever see that movie Logans Run?? :lol:

PHINATIC13 said:
please somebody correct me if i'm wrong but i remember a few years ago jason taylor had the same contract deliema but instead of screwing his teamates over he sign a one contract before getting his do. OGUN was offered 1.8 mil i think, said no he wants his big money NOW, well screw him,let him go sign(ithink he needs to be active for 6games this year to become a FA) with somebody else, IMO he's not worth the money.:yell: :mad: :fire: :confused:[/QUOTE

he did have that and got rewarded . Thats why we need to trade O-gun for A back . I say because that is a weak area at moment. Otherwise if O-gun does what he says hell do. He can play last 6 games become a freeagent and we get nothing out of it..

Noodle Arm said:
Hey in 15 days I'm gonna be the big 2-5...so I'm almost there myself :D

But you know how it is in football..once you hit 30 you're considered "old". Ever see that movie Logans Run?? :lol:

yes i did I saw it in a drive in movie theater.

how about O-Gun,Moore for Davis and Suggs

O-gun is useless to us as he is now, we are deep a linebacker
this team is built for now with our D up in age we need young O fire power I think Cleveland makes this deal and its great for us none of the 4 players are that proven minus O-Guns 2003 campagin thanks to JT now he wants to much cash...I thought we learned about these me players AKA SmokeyMcpot.
Make the move and be done with it a 3rd...Suggs is a stud...Andre is a super speeeeed man.. fills all our needs:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Back
Top Bottom