Merged: THe Official Ogunleye Trade Scenario Thread... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: THe Official Ogunleye Trade Scenario Thread...

afiorentino said:
Let Ogun sit out the year. He can go do bongs with Ricky for all I care. I am sick of players holding out for more money. Let him bag groceries for a year then see what happens. Atleast Williams walked away!!!!! Oguns obviously all about the money.
That's a good point.

Why does everyone hate RW for his lack of loyalty, but we all still love O-gun? Where is O-gun's loyalty? Chances are they'll both be gone for their pursuit of the green :tongue:

How about we trade o-gun for any wide recver that can last more than one game before blowing out a knee,hammy, you name it.

I think that this year this team has had about as bad a run of injuries as I can ever remember.
Add in Ricky and its been fairly catastrophic, but hey is it not better to have these things happen in pre-season when we have some chance to redress the balance.

CanadaPhinsFan said:
That's a good point.

Why does everyone hate RW for his lack of loyalty, but we all still love O-gun? Where is O-gun's loyalty? Chances are they'll both be gone for their pursuit of the green :tongue:
The difference is that we have known about ogun for several months.

SirDrums said:
The difference is that we have known about ogun for several months.
That doesn't make him any more or less loyal than RW. I'm not trying to defend RW, I just think it's funny how no one gets on O-gun when he doesn't seem to care what happens to the team either. He's obviously only playing for the money.

NathanHunt said:
We are just dreaming here. Besides, if we want to get technical, Wheatley is penciled in as their starter. He's very serviceable for one year until they wait on Ricky to share some of his weed. And, I think Norv would rather have Ricky over Fargas, even AFTER all that has happened.

And, last time I checked, Ogun DOES NOT PLAY TACKLE! Not too mention, Washington and Sapp will ROTATE as tackles. :rtfm:

:roflmao:
Wait one year for Ricky? Try 3 years unless they give us compensation. The Raiders are pretty set at RB, they have a bruiser in wheatley, a speedster in Zeroue, and a all-purpose in Fargas.

As far as their D-Line, Washington and Sapp are not rotating, Espn just reported the other day that Sapp will line up where ever the weakest spot in the opposing O-Line is. They don't need O-gun.

So you can :rtfm:

I hope Sammy Morris does well. I actually believe he has a better chance of being our RB than Minor.

I for one don't have any great fondness for O-Gun, but I think there is a clear distinction...

Ogunleye has been up front about what he's doing all along. His demands have been 'pay me what I want, or I'll sit out until week 11."

On the other hand, Williams simply called, on his cell phone, from Hawaii, and said 'I quit'.

I don't like what Ogunleye is doing, and I think it's short sighted -- I think his value will drop if he carries through on his threat to sit out, especially if other Miami DEs step up in his place...but I can't equate it to Ricky quiting on the team that build the offensive strategy around his presence.

miamirw said:
While ALL OF US would like to see Ogunleye signed and in camp
speak for yourself,i hate ogun and i think he is way over-rated.pro bowl or not i dont care.hes nothing without jason taylor.

With Freeman being signed I doubt RS with go after another Receiver via trade - So I say find a time who is as desperate to improve their defense as we are to shore up our running attack. KC Larry Johnson and a 2nd rounder for O-gun. Lets face I'd love to have O-gun but to have a sot we need more balance between the two sides of the ball. Then take Madison straight up for the best receiver available. Win to the Phin

Justasportsfan said:
Not for what Ogun is asking for. Notice that even Spielman isn't willing to give him Kearse $$$. Come to think of it no team is willing.
True, Ogun is asking for top 5 money, and there is no way that the Bills would pay that for someone that had one great year, and one above averge year. Another reason to forget the Bills.

Let him serve him royal duties in whatever country he's a prince in this year!!! No but seriously I think alot of teams are loosing interest now that they are seeing are backups excel opposite our man Taylor. So I don't think we could get a whole lot for him.

Back
Top Bottom