Merged: The Official Trent Green Thread | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Trent Green Thread

I was ok getting him for a 7th, might even deal a 6th is we were drafting a young QB to learn under him for a year. But a 2nd ? :sidelol:

Sign Carr and be done with it.

me too i was all over green for a 6th or 7th but a 2nd and an undisclosed pick in return for green what is herm and carl smoking???????

that cannot possibly be true.

That's what they gave us for a pro bowl CB in his prime (Surtain). If true, I would end all discussions right there and tell Peterson to drop dead.
I like Trent Green, BUT only for a 7th rd pick. The Phins would essentially be renting him for 1-2 seasons while they develop a young QB.

Best news Ive heard in a while. Keep Trent Green, Carl. I want Carr ASAP.

No way is he worth a 2nd round pick. If he was, then why in the world would they be trying to trade him?

Thank goodness we have Mueller to tell him to go pound sand versus Speilman throwing in another 2nd round pick for next year.

ok ya, byebye Green. Carr is a free agent, seriously bring him in and see if he works for us. just fix our O-line and get some receivers who can catch a football. Carr isnt a bad QB, he just played for a crappy team with a terrible OL. im sure hes so glad to be out of Houston, no more 80-sack seasons.

COME ON CAM AND RANDY, GET DAVID CARR!!

Back
Top Bottom