Merged: The Official Trent Green Thread | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Trent Green Thread

I'll be totally pissed off if we trade either 2nd round pick! :fire:

Miami could end up with both Green and Carr

Our take? The pro-Carr crowd likely will win out. However, we wouldn't be surprised to see Green added to the roster when the Chiefs finally cut him loose. Green could start for a season or so while Carr learns the position better from the No. 2 spot -- a luxury he never had in Houston.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

That would be an interesting twist although it may be better to draft a QB to learn under Green.

KC wants a 2nd and another pick now,so Miami hopefully wont do it.Also someone call Daunte a Wambulance cause hes gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Chiefs are crazy!!!

If they think were gonna give them a second round draft pick for a 37 year old quarterback, a concussion history. That's the only reason the trade hasn't went through yet. The think Trent is worth more than a 7th round draft choice. I tell you, if the Dolphins send the Chiefs a 2nd round pick for Green, i'm gonna commit myself to a crazy house, they can't be that stupid. If that's what their asking for, then David Carr is coming to Miami. They can't fall for the quarterback for a 2nd round draft pick 2 years in a row, can they?:confused:

If they think were gonna give them a second round draft pick for a 37 year old quarterback, a concussion history. That's the only reason the trade hasn't went through yet. The think Trent is worth more than a 7th round draft choice. I tell you, if the Dolphins send the Chiefs a 2nd round pick for Green, i'm gonna commit myself to a crazy house, they can't be that stupid. If that's what their asking for, then David Carr is coming to Miami. They can't fall for the quarterback for a 2nd round draft pick 2 years in a row, can they?:confused:

I agree with you, but I dont know why people keep saying he is a concussion case. The guy has only had 1 cuncussion in his entire 14 year career, just 1 and that came last year. if you check his history he has started every game since he has been with the chiefs except last year. I agree, if we give up more than a6th for him Randy is just as nuts as the chiefs asking for a 2nd...Lets get Carr def now

I think I'd go down to the Dolphins complex and shoot Mueller and Cam in the head if they gave up a 2nd or a 3rd, or a 4th or even swithed draft positions for Green......

5th rounder shood be the highest we give up for him.i dont even want green cuz hes old as hell... rather take carr who is a decade younger.

I agree with you, but I dont know why people keep saying he is a concussion case. The guy has only had 1 cuncussion, just 1 and that came last year. if you check his history he has started every game since he has been with the chiefs except last year. I agree, if we give up more than a6th for him Randy is just as nuts as the chiefs asking for a 2nd...Lets get Carr def now

I hear you on the concussion thing, he only had 1, but the dude is 37 years old, like you said were nuts if we give up any more than a 7th for a guy who's only gonna be there maybe 1 year. If we get Green, I definietly think were gonna get Quinn if he falls to us.

I think the Green 2nd rounder is a good thing. (See why)

Just think of it this way...day in and day out we are all at each others throat on finheaven trying to argue our opinions, but, this Trent Green thing, I think every single member on the finheaven site is in agreement about...KC = lunacy...Its nice to see sometimes we can all just get along :bighug:

Just hang up the phone on them. Herman Edwards is still trying to screw us over.
BYE BYE! I'll just go sign Carr for a 6th or 7th (or wait till he gets cut)

Back
Top Bottom