Merged: Universal Draft Hits the Sun Sentinel | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Universal Draft Hits the Sun Sentinel

I like that Jason Paul Pierre's status is soaring; It's good for us. I already have Russell Okung, Ndamukong Suh, Gerald McCoy, Eric Berry, Derrick Morgan, Jimmy Clausen, Sam Bradford, and if you throw in JPP that gives us 8 players ahead of us which means one of the "Fab-Four" Earl Thomas, Rolando McClain, Dez Bryant, or CJ Spiller will be there.

If would draft Spiller and trade Ronnie for a 2nd it would be awesome. Could you imagine this draft...

1-CJ Spiller-RB-Clemson
2A-Brandon Graham-SOLB-Michigan
2B (via Ronnie Brown)- Brandon Spikes-ILB-Florida
3-Taylor Price-WR-Miami Oh
4- Torrell Troup-NT-Cental Florida

I hear Brandon Graham been on a tear. I hope his "short-arms" pushes him to us at #43.

He's looked the best by a country mile in the pass-rush drills. I know the drill favors the rusher, but no one is getting close to blocking him. As much as I loved him, I didn't see him as quite so explosive.

He's looked the best by a country mile in the pass-rush drills. I know the drill favors the rusher, but no one is getting close to blocking him. As much as I loved him, I didn't see him as quite so explosive.

oh yeah...he's explosive...uses his hands well too...i was told woodley had short arms too when his were measured years ago...

as far as graham benching 225 40 times or so i can believe it...much easier for guys with short arms to bang out bench reps...shorter distance they have to go...

the other thing i like watching his pass rush reps is how low he comes in off the edge and with such great leverage...and downright relentless once he's engaged...

this guys gotta be flying up boards...

plus he played lb in high school and ran a 10.9 100 meters...damn

If would draft Spiller and trade Ronnie for a 2nd it would be awesome. Could you imagine this draft...

1-CJ Spiller-RB-Clemson
2A-Brandon Graham-SOLB-Michigan
2B (via Ronnie Brown)- Brandon Spikes-ILB-Florida
3-Taylor Price-WR-Miami Oh
4- Torrell Troup-NT-Cental Florida

YESSSSS Taylor Price!

Boomer your video cuts/analysis of Price is very convincing. The guy looks pretty sharp to me. Tough in the open field catches and fast.
PLease can we have him??? Think he will slip to 3rd round?

price looks even better in 1 on 1 reps...

3 teams supposedly have already pegged him with top 60 grades...i think it was baltimore carolina and i want to say tampa

CK,

Just read some of you're write-ups on Universal Draft; Love the pieces on Taylor Price and Jerry Hughes.

Thanks.

Sean Weatherspoon is the next one for myself. I believe Boomer has Taylor Mays and Jason Worrilds in the pipeline. CK is pretty busy doing the videos for us, but we have a way to lighten the load on him a bit.

YESSSSS Taylor Price!

Boomer your video cuts/analysis of Price is very convincing. The guy looks pretty sharp to me. Tough in the open field catches and fast.
PLease can we have him??? Think he will slip to 3rd round?

CK did that one, so you may want to address any questions regarding the video to him....so that the most informed person regarding that video can answer any questions you have etc.

:up:

Just finished watching the Tuesday South practice.

1. T. Cody looks like a much better talent than D. Williams. Obviously, he has to lose about 25 lbs for that to matter.
2. B. Lang didn't look good in the 1-on-1 pass rush drills.
3. McCluster looks really good, but Mayock gave him a 2nd round grade. We can't afford to look at him until the 4th.
4. They spent way too much time on Tebow.
5. T. Mays has really stiff hips. I can see him being a successful SS, but he'll never be any good at FS.
6. J. Byers was very impressive in the 1-on-1 pass rush drills - dominate, even.
7. A. Coleman from Auburn (name of whom I was previously unfamiliar) looked explosive.
8. Didn't see any clips of J. Graham, but the commentators were very impressed - said the LB's couldn't stay with him down the field.
9. Didn't see any footage of E. Norwood.

- - -

Quick thing in regard to the North:

Anyone have any info on the TE Dickson from Oregon? Hadn't heard anything on him, but he looked really good in practice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom