Merged: Upated Sunday Forecast /John Deere/Forecast for Sunday at Foxboro | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Upated Sunday Forecast /John Deere/Forecast for Sunday at Foxboro

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
Forecast for Sunday at Foxboro

Here's the forecast for the game. Anyone think the weather has anything to do with how we play?

Sunday
Cloudy with a chance of sleet...snow...or rain. Breezy. Lows in the mid 20s and highs in the upper 30s.

Opinions?

I just somehow always associate our late season collapses with places that are cold and/or snowy - thanks to the schedule makers, it seems we always have the same schedule at the end of the season - on the road and in cold, snowy places.

This is the fourth straight year the game at New England has been in December.....and I think also the fourth straight year the game at Buffalo has been in December.....although a couple of those may have been late November games. Anyways, the Dolphins are 3-3 in those games. Let's go for 2-0 this year!!

I believe the weather will help Miami and hurt NE. One team runs the ball well and the other does not. It doesn't matter what NE did the first game to control Ricky they will not do it this time. And Brady will throw at least 2 picks. If we do not make mistakes we beat them. We should have beat them the first time. But should of could of would is always the story.

Originally posted by Predaphin34
Ricky loves the snow...I hope it snows.

If you are basing it on last year, too bad the rest of the team hates the snow. :tongue:

Re: Forecast for Sunday at Foxboro

Originally posted by njfinfan
Anyone think the weather has anything to do with how we play?

Yeah it does. And I sure hope it is cold so at least we have an excuse.

Originally posted by justafan

If you are basing it on last year, too bad the rest of the team hates the snow. :tongue:

Last year was an abberation. If Ricky gains over 150 again the Fins win.

Originally posted by Predaphin34
Ricky loves the snow...I hope it snows.

Ricky may love the snow, but our DBs can't handle it. That's the main reason Buffalo won the second game last season, (even though Ricky had over 200yds), because their WRs are more accustomed to playing in snow than our DBs, and it gave them a huge edge.

Once again I pose the question. Can't the Dolphins find somewhere to practice at least part of the time in cold/snowy weather? Is that unrealistic?

This will be the most hyped subject this week. I live in New England and can honestly tell you guys you really just have to wait and see what Sunday brings. Those freakin weathermen will start predicting snow anytime there is any moisture in the area from now until March. They will be wrong about 85% of the time. Oh I believe it will be cold, heck it is cold out right now (26 degrees on my way to work today) but I seriously doubt it will snow and if it does I doubt it will accumulate. We usually get most of our snow in late January, February (28 days I could do without living up here) and March. It's all hype it probably won't snow.

I told my 10 yr old the forecast. He said, "Oh no, we were going to lose." :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom