Merged x who cares: Ryan Tannehill=<insert crappy QB 2.0> | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged x who cares: Ryan Tannehill=<insert crappy QB 2.0>

Elliott 1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=59990&draftyear=2002&genpos=QB .....Show me a significant difference.

Even their personalities are the same.

Same bodies and athleticism. Both played WR and QB.

Both have accuracy and decision making issues.

Both are very bright and strong in their faith walk.

This was a horrible reach for a developmental player who may very well never be an even mediocre NFL starter.

I hope not - I knew Mcown would never play a down as soon as we drafted him - wasted pick by a clueless regime.

stop just stop. Dont compare the kid to anyone. Hopefully the staff has a nice plan for the kid

This is the dumbest conclusion I've ever seen a fan come up with. And oh yes since your such an expert im sure Tannehill will be the next Josh McCown. Wtf do you guys get this crap from. Its like yall are finding any knock on our draft. This was a brilliant move, quit hating

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=59990&draftyear=2002&genpos=QB .....Show me a significant difference.

Even their personalities are the same.

Same bodies and athleticism. Both played WR and QB.

Both have accuracy and decision making issues.

Both are very bright and strong in their faith walk.

This was a horrible reach for a developmental player who may very well never be an even mediocre NFL starter.

Careful, you might get flagged as being a troll.

Football knowledge is in full force tonight.....sigh.

Accuracy issues...his receivers dropped what 67 passes or something. And decision making because his D sucked and he tried to carry his team by himself which lead to mistakes. Arron Rodgers was the same kinda guy at Cal and Philin turned him into well Arron Rodgers

first off Mcown played against sub par comp in college and stunk thats why he didn't make it in the pros. Tannehill's WR's dropped 60 passes last season so I am not questioning his ability but the ability of the WR's at a&m

I think it's awesome that we have so many 9-5'ers with superior football knowledge than that of professionals. We must be the luckiest bored out there!

first off Mcown played against sub par comp in college and stunk thats why he didn't make it in the pros. Tannehill's WR's dropped 60 passes last season so I am not questioning his ability but the ability of the WR's at a&m

Did they drop them because they weren't good receivers, or did they drop them because the passes were inaccurate? 60 dropped passes points to accuracy problems. Fail forward fast forever!

I think it's awesome that we have so many 9-5'ers with superior football knowledge than that of professionals. We must be the luckiest bored out there!

I understand what you mean by this - but I don't buy this. Dan Henning was a bum - he was a "professional". Tony Sparano did not have a clue - and he was a "professional"...and an alleged OL guru. I think we pump these NFL execs up too much...choosing ball players is not rocket science.

Shaddap. No one knows how the hell he's gonna turn out. We should all just be happy they FINALLY decided to address the most important position on the field ahead of all others.

I understand what you mean by this - but I don't buy this. Dan Henning was a bum - he was a "professional". Tony Sparano did not have a clue - and he was a "professional"...and an alleged OL guru. I think we pump these NFL execs up too much...choosing ball players is not rocket science.

I don't know if they were bums as much as everyone else was better. Resources in the NFL are limited. The best know how to obtain them before the others do.

Back
Top Bottom