Merged x who cares: Ryan Tannehill=<insert crappy QB 2.0> | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged x who cares: Ryan Tannehill=<insert crappy QB 2.0>

Kind of makes things simple when you have a quarterback huh? You draft starters at other positions.

You guys needed a QB and got the best available one without having to trade up. The Phins still have plenty of picks left.

Ryan Tannehill=Chad Henne 2.0

i see all of henne plus some speed in this guy, he checks down alot, decent arm, stares his recievers down, not the best defense reader. makes dumb throws, idk, i see henne plus speed in him

They all did better because they didn't waste a pick. Whatever they did with their #1 for this year is likely better than what Tannehill will give us but go on with your blind faith. See you next year when Barkley is staring us right in the face and we then have them both. Fine if that's what you want.

I bolded and underlined my favorite part of this post of yours. Whatever they did (you do not know) is likely better than. I'm not sure what you are eating, but this Mac-double from McDonalds is likely better than anything you are eating. Let us go over who they drafted shall we?
Oakland: no one
Atlanta: no one
Baltimore: no one
Denver: no one

So assuming the odds are 10% chance of hitting a starter in this years draft, We have 10% chance higher odds of having a star player than those guys.

They didn't waste their pick. Is Palmer worth 2 first round picks? I don't think so; I'd say that is wasting a pick.

Now, I'm not a fan of the Tannehill pick, but I will trust Sherman with this decision. Tannehill has the tools to be a very good quarterback for us. Instead of saying he sucks and is the worse QB ever, slow down and chill out, it could be worse. We could be the Jets.

Shame on you!!! Why didn't you contact Mike Sherman before the draft to school him on what a promising pro QB should look like.

No, Tannahill has better roll-out ability. And Sherman was his college HC, now that is HUGE. Was it areach, mmm yeah. Is he Henne 2.0, NFW.

Henne might have been alright if he had a different staff coaching him in his development. Hell, he still might be ok. He has the talent...

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=59990&draftyear=2002&genpos=QB .....Show me a significant difference.

Even their personalities are the same.

Same bodies and athleticism. Both played WR and QB.

Both have accuracy and decision making issues.

Both are very bright and strong in their faith walk.

This was a horrible reach for a developmental player who may very well never be an even mediocre NFL starter.
you might as well take credit for this elliot.

Back
Top Bottom