Merged x who cares: Ryan Tannehill=<insert crappy QB 2.0> | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged x who cares: Ryan Tannehill=<insert crappy QB 2.0>

Dolphins gotta get some players that will actually be playing next year, because they have a ton of holes, and did nothing in free agency. Who else would have picked Tannehill if the Dolphins would have passed on him in the first round? I think that they could have gotten him in the second round.

I highly doubt that. He'd be too good to pass up later in the first round or in the second before Miami.

Name the only team in the NFL that didn't get at least ONE starter in the 1st round?

Every year around this time for the past dozen or so years I fully understand why this franchise is incompetent and an organization like New England will be in the hunt to win it all for years to come. They will have drafted TWO starters in the first round of this draft (Jones & Hightower) and likely landed another #1 for next year and we drafted a guy 20 picks too early. We could've traded back and back and back and still landed a QB to "develop" like we're doing with this kid. There's literally 20 guys that have been drafted since our pick I wish we'd have taken.

To quote Kiper on the Jets years ago:

"It's Obvious to me the Dolphins just don't know what the NFL Draft is all about"

Name the only team that didnt get a starter in round 1?

Seattle?

Every year around this time for the past dozen or so years I fully understand why this franchise is incompetent and an organization like New England will be in the hunt to win it all for years to come. They will have drafted TWO starters in the first round of this draft (Jones & Hightower) and likely landed another #1 for next year and we drafted a guy 20 picks too early. We could've traded back and back and back and still landed a QB to "develop" like we're doing with this kid. There's literally 20 guys that have been drafted since our pick I wish we'd have taken.

To quote Kiper on the Jets years ago:

"It's Obvious to me the Dolphins just don't know what the NFL Draft is all about"

First off, with the draft record of the great BB since Pioli left, don't know if that's a good analogy to use...Second, you have predicted that Tanny will NEVER start for us ?? Third, don't you need a trade partner to trade back ?? Were you in the war room and listened in to them not fielding any calls ??

It's pretty easy to bash these guys when we don't know all the details and certainly are not soothsayers to see into the future...

Oakland? Atlanta? Denver? Baltimore? Are any of those teams the correct answer?

They all did better because they didn't waste a pick. Whatever they did with their #1 for this year is likely better than what Tannehill will give us but go on with your blind faith. See you next year when Barkley is staring us right in the face and we then have them both. Fine if that's what you want.

This is the same stuff I heard when I told the truth about Chad Henne and Ronnie Brown.

*ahem*

Way back in April of 2012, huh? (as per your join date)

:lol:

If you're gonna comment, have the nuts to use your real account. :up:

Back
Top Bottom