Merged x who cares: Ryan Tannehill=<insert crappy QB 2.0> | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged x who cares: Ryan Tannehill=<insert crappy QB 2.0>

New England already had a QB. It gives them the luxury of making moves like that.

San Francisco drafted an undersized slot receiver that won't start over Manningham, Moss or Crabtree

Well, he has a point. They both have mothers, same number of limbs, and great hair. There may be one or two other similarities but I'm too tired to list any more.

Drop is only counted as a drop if the official scorer thinks it is on the receiver meaning usually it hits the hands, otherwise it is incomplete and on the Qb.

There isn't an official scoring stat for drops, not in NCAA stats. This drop number is based solely on what the Dolphins are saying are drops.

i dont see it. i know i will get killed for saying it, but i would compare his style more to rodgers. not saying he is as good, but just the way he plays

kid hasnt even put on a Fins uniform and he already is a bust??? Henne comon man, If sherman and Philbin are sold on him than I will at least give him a chance to show us what he can do before labeling him the next henne.. and just for curiosity sake, who would you have chosen at 8?

i dont see it. i know i will get killed for saying it, but i would compare his style more to rodgers. not saying he is as good, but just the way he plays

That's also who he reminded me of, especially when Rodgers was in college. Rodgers was known as a player that had a lot of credentials, but was said he got most of his stats from an inflated system and wasn't a pro QB and was a project.

Sounds a lot like Rodgers coming out of College to me.

Back
Top Bottom