MergedX2: Taylor a "progress stopper" in Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MergedX2: Taylor a "progress stopper" in Miami

Anyone on our team that was here at the end of last year that says that want him back should be kicked off our team or traded IMO. He said he would trade him and 50 others for his boyfriend, Neglected and ignored our team and FO to be a dancing fairy, and wanted out. Anyone that forgives that has no heart or self-respect and has no place in what we are trying to build IMO. Crowder is lucky to be back anyway and should concentrate on his terrible instincts and getting in shape rather than whinning and fishing with a fairy traitor.

Actually he quit on the Miami Dolphins, are you a Dolphin fan or a JT fan??? The comment about the wives shows your lack of intelligence....It's better to post facts instead of ripping on a posters wife.

Some fans really hate JT, did he try sleeping with your wives or something?
Dolphin fans have reason to hate/not want the fairy back. Bandwagoners and player fans/fairys are the only ones that would accept him back.:up: JT don't sleep with wives anyway, it's more like Brady.

Dolphin fans have reason to hate/not want the fairy back. Bandwagoners and player fans/fairys are the only ones that would accept him back.:up: JT don't sleep with wives anyway, it's more like Brady.
Dolphin Fans like to see what is best fit for team, I think the team would like to have his talents back as well as myself, a Miami Dolphins fan, if you dont like my opinion then so be it, but i dont have to agree with you

It's funny, the same thing was said when people knew LeonPepper was a bad move and would stink it up, "did he sleep with your wife" LOL, no but he still sucked....

But im sure if we got Tom Brady you would be doing back flips, no?
Tom Brady is worthless without cheating. See Mich. years and look at the facts of spygate. The 1st full year without cheating and rules being invented for the college back-up and we win the division and if we hadn't the Jets would have.

I as well as many dont think 2 years removed of DMVP Jason Taylor will stink it up just my opinion you dont have to agree, i dont expect you to

Tom Brady is worthless without cheating. See Mich. years and look at the facts of spygate. The 1st full year without cheating and rules being invented for the college back-up and we win the division and if we hadn't the Jets would have.

One would have to believe that NE won't get away with as much cheating as they have done in the past. Don't get me wrong, they will look for a new way, count on that, especially after last year.

Dolphin Fans like to see what is best fit for team, I think the team would like to have his talents back as well as myself, a Miami Dolphins fan, if you dont like my opinion then so be it, but i dont have to agree with you
Never said you had too. But a word of advise to you would be don't come around here with fans that was here for all the crap the fairy did last year and make a remark like you did without getting feedback and facts on the subjects. Other than that a friendly debate is always welcome. That is what a forum is for.:up:

are you a ricky williams fan, if so, what he did is way worse then JT and in no way shape or form can i respect your opinion. sorry

Back
Top Bottom