MergedX2: Taylor a "progress stopper" in Miami | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MergedX2: Taylor a "progress stopper" in Miami

One would have to believe that NE won't get away with as much cheating as they have done in the past. Don't get me wrong, they will look for a new way, count on that, especially after last year.
It will be harder with the defensive signals being called in to a player through a headset as a result of spygate. The only thing I am concerned with now is rule inventing and favorable calls they always get. I can't beleive they made up another BradyRule this year.:(

are you a ricky williams fan, if so, what he did is way worse then JT and in no way shape or form can i respect your opinion. sorry
Ricky owns all our HB records and carried our franchise singlehandedly for 2 brutal season. He was fighting carrying a whole team and setting the record for most carries in back-to-back season in NFL history and his anxiety disorder that us and the Saints chose to ignore. Ricky visited Earld Cambell and seen what the beating he was taking for us could do to him and with other factors decided to RETIRE. He was always commited to working his *** off for us and did'nt blame anyone or point fingers when he RETIRED.

are you a ricky williams fan, if so, what he did is way worse then JT and in no way shape or form can i respect your opinion. sorry

Aren't you the one who called Cutler a baby for asking for a trade and whining about the new staff?

I called Cutler a baby and has never been a dolphin, he thought he was a royal prince thats a whole nother subject im not gettin into, and while we are on the subject of RW, Taylor has been around a lot longer, played in WAYY more games, and RW QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see JT as a dolphin again, im done debating, you dont have to agree, knowones putting a gun to your head

Ricky retired and never said he wanted to play for another team. Get off Ricky please and back to the topic. You are really making yourself look even worse IMO.

Tom Brady is worthless without cheating. See Mich. years and look at the facts of spygate. The 1st full year without cheating and rules being invented for the college back-up and we win the division and if we hadn't the Jets would have.

Dude if are you trying to tell me that the Cheatriots wouldn't have had a better record with Brady as their starting QB than Cassel I know longer need to read any of your posts.

Now I know injuries are part of the game and I may take some heat for this but IMO if Brady doesn't get hurt last year we probably don't win the division.

I called Cutler a baby and has never been a dolphin, he thought he was a royal prince thats a whole nother subject im not gettin into, and while we are on the subject of RW, Taylor has been around a lot longer, played in WAYY more games, and RW QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ricky under the DW era, was the only source of Offense and carried the ball 30+ times a game. At the time, he couldn't handle it anymore and retired. Never heard him talk poorly about the staff or the organization.

JT on the other hand.....

Oh so Ricky "Retiring" and leaving us with no offensive weapons is way better the JT getting "traded". Okay, as long as im getting this correctly, im making myself look worse, okay? go on.

Dude if are you trying to tell me that the Cheatriots wouldn't have had a better record with Brady as their starting QB than Cassel I know longer need to read any of your posts.

Now I know injuries are part of the game and I may take some heat for this but IMO if Brady doesn't get hurt last year we probably don't win the division.
How do you know how good Brady is without cheating since the spygate goes back to his beginning? I seen him and his clipboard at Mich. You can't speculate they would have done any better with Brady so don't question my opinion please, because in REALITY my opinion has better foundation than yours. College back-up and 6th round pick without cheating compared to SB QB with proof of cheating and rules invented for him. Which foundation is more solid?

Oh so Ricky "Retiring" and leaving us with no offensive weapons is way better the JT getting "traded". Okay, as long as im getting this correctly, im making myself look worse, okay? go on.

Its Ricky's fault we had no other offensive weapons?

JT wanted to be traded.

Have a nice day.

JT is washed up he isn't going to teach anyone anything. I have a feeling that Wake would beat JT out of a job anyway. Wake has the speed and power that JT lost a couple of years ago.

I don't have anything against JT but when it's over its over.

Wow i'm glad Ireland has a brain, unlike all the JT lovesick fan boys around here, (Thats 90% of you by the way.) Good job Jeff.

How do you know how good Brady is without cheating since the spygate goes back to his beginning? I seen him and his clipboard at Mich. You can't speculate they would have done any better with Brady so don't question my opinion please, because in REALITY my opinion has better foundation than yours. College back-up and 6th round pick without cheating compared to SB QB with proof of cheating and rules invented for him. Which foundation is more solid?

Really because in REALITY Im pretty sure Brady has not 1 or 2, but 3 superbowl rings and a couple of league and superbowl MVP's. How many awards has Cassel won, oh that's right none. If you are assinign enough to think the Patriots will be worse this year with Brady as their QB I would love to take that bet.

Also don't forget 3 seasons ago when we beat the Pats 21-0. JT was raving about how we knew their offensive signals that Brady was changing at the line.

I just don't see where JT fits in.....he
s not a 3-4 DE and he's not really a 3-4 OLB either. I hope we'll draft an OLB and forget about JT.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom