MERGEDX3: Fins reach out to Law | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX3: Fins reach out to Law

this guy hasn't got any bites from a team all year and now that his name is in the paper he thinks he deserves to go to a team thats gunning for a Superbowl this year. This guy is a joke, he is washed up.... next in line please

This either means that Parcells has noticed we are 29th in the league in pass defense...or Will Allen's injury 'is' indeed serious.

I dont understand how signing a CB that we need would hurt us. Any help at receiver or cb is needed and we dont have any studs in development that they will impede

How many Int's did our guys drop last weekend?! Ty Law is a playmaker, if we can add him for depth with an option to start is ready to do so, then that would be fabulous. Even @ 50 years old, I'm sure he's as good as Hill or Goodman with his eyes shut. How the hell did Hill drop that INT?!?!?!(next play was their field goal) Pathetic!

Ty Law may not be as fast as he once was, but the football IQ on this guy and the knowledge at his position is an asset. Its not always about 4.3 40-times guys

I'd take Lehan and Jason Allen over a Ty Law, I dont think law will be playing special teams for us either and he's no #1, 2, or 3 anymore, we should just bring in troy vincent too! :sidelol:

I'd take Lehan and Jason Allen over a Ty Law, I dont think law will be playing special teams for us either and he's no #1, 2, or 3 anymore, we should just bring in troy vincent too! :sidelol:

Why would you take Jason Allen over Ty Law right now, other than the obvious youth and speed factor? Speed means nothing if your technique and anticipation sucks.

I think both Lehan and J. Allen have showed that they can make plays, the have good anticipation for the pass, for Lehan its been trying to get to 100% and when he does if he isnt there yet, he will be our best CB, Jason allen has a a knack for being around the football, I'd bring in Law but i dont know how you can use him, mybe he can play some in the dime package , although nate jones isnt too bad, i have said from the day we signed the ex Lions CB andre Goodman , that he is the most overated Dolphin player, hey if Law can still play, i'd throw him into the mix but in dime and nickle packages at best.

i dont see how anyone is not for this..
i would be for bringing in JB Brown or Louis Oliver at this point ...j/p

I think goodman has not been toooooo bad granted he looks like a fool a lot.
His pick was really nice last week.
BUT I KNOW HE GOT TORCHED

Honestly, It was mainly Daniels that took care of us...Thanks Crowder :up:...Other than that it was Andre Johnson, but that in itself is a Herculean task. Even if he's covered this monster makes plays. I don't think Goodman belongs in the CB2 slot, but I honeslty don't think that Ty Law is the answer. If we were a pure zone coverage team, then it would work (high intelligence, good anticipation), but he may be "somewhat" of a liability in man coverage IMO. May Jason Allen can work out, I would love it if he did, but I just don't see him better than Ty Law at this point. Lord knows I hope I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom