Miami and Minnesota Complete A Trade? Greenwood to Vikings? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami and Minnesota Complete A Trade? Greenwood to Vikings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFCLive

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Miami and Minnesota Complete Trade is False

Blockbuster Deal In The Works Between Miami and Minnesota?

In what can be looked at as a very strong rumor pending confirmation by ProFootballCentral.com the Minnesota Vikings and the Miami Dolphins have reportedly pulled off a blockbuster trade in the wake of the Ricky Williams situation. The Miami Dolphins have traded LB Morlon Greenwood,WR Terrence Wilkins,2005 first rounder,2005 second rounder and a 2005 4th round pick. The Minnesota Vikings in return have traded RB Onterrio Smith, LB Michael Nattiel and QB Shaun Hill. More details on this trade to come.

http://www.ProFootballCentral.com

Right now I am trying to contact Morlon and see how valid this trade is please stay on hold and I will get this to ya on confirmation guys!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED!!!!

Blockbuster Deal Between Miami and Minnesota False

In what was looked at as a very strong rumor as been squashed by league officials. The Minnesota Vikings and the Miami Dolphins did not complete a trade concerning Onterrio Smith and Morlon Greenwood.Several websites reported a deal that would send LB Morlon Greenwood,WR Terrence Wilkins,2005 first rounder,2005 second rounder and a 2005 4th round pick to the Minnesota Vikings for RB Onterrio Smith, LB Michael Nattiel and QB Shaun Hill has been ruled 110% false by league officials who have confirmed it to ProFootballCentral.com.

PFCLive said:
Blockbuster Deal In The Works Between Miami and Minnesota?

In what can be looked at as a very strong rumor pending confirmation by ProFootballCentral.com the Minnesota Vikings and the Miami Dolphins have reportedly pulled off a blockbuster trade in the wake of the Ricky Williams situation. The Miami Dolphins have traded LB Morlon Greenwood,WR Terrence Wilkins,2005 first rounder,2005 second rounder and a 2004 4th round pick. The Minnesota Vikings in return have traded RB Onterrio Smith, LB Michael Nattiel and QB Shaun Hill. More details on this trade to come.

http://www.ProFootballCentral.com

Right now I am trying to contact Morlon and see how valid this trade is please stay on hold and I will get this to ya on confirmation guys!

would be hard sense we don't have a second round pick in 2005, I also think this would be an awful trade for us.

LOL, pull this leg and it plays jingle bells.

Exactly how do we trade a 2004 4th rounder AFTER the 2004 draft? How do we trade a 2005 2nd rounder that we already used on AJ Feeley? Have the Fins FO perfected some type of time travel device that they've kept secret?
:roflmao:

So in the end Ricky cost us 3 first round picks, a 2nd and a 4th?? Please shoot me if this is true.

That is one stupid trade if it goes through. If it does go through Miamis dismal off season continues to get worse.

That deal is incorrect...I heard that we are also getting Issaic Holt....and we are trading our 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and a conditional 2012 first round pick.

Don't worry, pretty soon we'll be able to travel back to early 2002, undo the Ricky Williams trade, draft Clinton Portis and Anquan Boldin, pick up Jake Delhomme in FA and get god knows who else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom