Miami and Minnesota Complete A Trade? Greenwood to Vikings? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami and Minnesota Complete A Trade? Greenwood to Vikings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section126 said:
That deal is incorrect...I heard that we are also getting Issaic Holt....and we are trading our 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and a conditional 2012 first round pick.

C'mon thats not enough for Onterrio Smith :lol:

Section126 said:
That deal is incorrect...I heard that we are also getting Issaic Holt....and we are trading our 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and a conditional 2012 first round pick.

Thanks. I was worried.

Oh...I just got confirmation...they are throwing in a conditional 2047 5th round pick....DEVELOPING.......

Final trade is in!!! It's OGun, JT, and Zach, and every first we will ever get straight up for Shaun Hill. That's it.. No Smith..

OK....Just got off the phone with Mike Tice......he now tells me that they are working on completing the deal but the hangup is the conditional 2047 pick........

I heard that the deal as constituted is:

Miami gets: Randy Moss, Onterrio Smith and Daunte Culpepper.

Vikings get: 16 first round picks, Morlon Greenwood, Sage Rosenfelds, Snoop Minus, and Adewale Ogunleye.

MiamiFan1354 said:
Final trade is in!!! It's OGun, JT, and Zach, and every first we will ever get straight up for Shaun Hill. That's it.. No Smith..

Man we robbed them they didn't get our non-existant second rounder in 2005.
Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :roflmao: :goof:

Section who are you and what sources do you have?? Again I was typing this extrememly fast and typed 2004 by accident and I am STILL trying to confirm or kill this rumor so hang tight and you guys know I am very legit having Morlon on my show just last month......

I knew this was BS the moment i saw all those draft picks that didnt make sense. :roflmao:

finfan54 said:
I knew this was BS the moment i saw all those draft picks that didnt make sense. :roflmao:

due to a typo on my part it sounds outlandish?? I dont believe this trade myself thats why I am going to the source instead of posting it as a fact on PFC

PFCLive said:
Section who are you and what sources do you have?? Again I was typing this extrememly fast and typed 2004 by accident and I am STILL trying to confirm or kill this rumor so hang tight and you guys know I am very legit having Morlon on my show just last month......

Too legit!! Too legit to quit!! Hey! Hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom