Miami and Minnesota Complete A Trade? Greenwood to Vikings? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami and Minnesota Complete A Trade? Greenwood to Vikings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The deal was never officially talked about on paper is basically what Im hearing. There is a deal being discussed but involves Michael Bennett and not Smith so pretty much the report was inaccurate to the tip.....

SkapePhin said:
Why do I get the feeling the PFC makes their own rumors just in order to squash them themselves???

Its like the guy who set up a boobytrap for some girl and shows up just in the nick of time to "save" her...

name 1 rumor to back up this statement.You cant say something like this and not back it up dude so go ahead....

ChambersOwnz84 said:
Once I saw that this "news" was from Pro Football Central, I knew it was B.S.

Just knowing that this came from them was enough for me..

again just like the previous member lets hear why you think we are so not credible as well back it up .......

PFCLive said:
For those who need evidence that I got it from a sketchy source from KFAN these people did so as well http://feedback.kfan.com/forum.aspx?forum=EEE46B87-7034-47E1-A6DC-D05E20342F1B I am not sure where they got it from but I spoke to the owner of KFFL and he got the very same phone call about this......
Don't you see that one guy reports it as happening and everyone else just talks about it? This was not from an insider.
The guy says it was on ESPN. When? No one else saw it. People on this link are calling it a joke. And when someone says it was on Sporting News they probably mean a message board not an actual news report.

MiamiMan147 said:
Don't worry, pretty soon we'll be able to travel back to early 2002, undo the Ricky Williams trade, draft Clinton Portis and Anquan Boldin, pick up Jake Delhomme in FA and get god knows who else.

Post of the Day!! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom