Miami and Minnesota Complete A Trade? Greenwood to Vikings? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami and Minnesota Complete A Trade? Greenwood to Vikings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minnesota deal called off. The Dolphins are now in talks with the Discovery Channel to obtain the rights for Lance Armstrong and Floyd Landis. Jason Taylor will be slotted to lead the Discovery Channel in next years Tour de France. :roflmao:

PFCLive said:
Section who are you and what sources do you have?? Again I was typing this extrememly fast and typed 2004 by accident and I am STILL trying to confirm or kill this rumor so hang tight and you guys know I am very legit having Morlon on my show just last month......
Having Morlon on your show doesnt give u the least bit of credibility. If Jason Yalor goes on Late Night with Conan O' Brien, should we trust Conan saying tht the DOlphins r trading evrythihng for Onterio SMith:roflmao:?|

Seriously tho, this would b the worst deal ever. Where the heck did u hear this from?

fairbanksb said:
Minnesota deal called off. The Dolphins are now in talks with the Discovery Channel to obtain the rights for Lance Armstrong and Floyd Landis. Jason Taylor will be slotted to lead the Discovery Channel in next years Tour de France. :roflmao:

The Discovery Dolphins? I like it. :)

I agree it sounds very sketchy to be honest witn you someone from Minnesota that works for KFAN reported this to me

PFCLive said:
Blockbuster Deal In The Works Between Miami and Minnesota?

In what can be looked at as a very strong rumor pending confirmation by ProFootballCentral.com the Minnesota Vikings and the Miami Dolphins have reportedly pulled off a blockbuster trade in the wake of the Ricky Williams situation. The Miami Dolphins have traded LB Morlon Greenwood,WR Terrence Wilkins,2005 first rounder,2005 second rounder and a 2005 4th round pick. The Minnesota Vikings in return have traded RB Onterrio Smith, LB Michael Nattiel and QB Shaun Hill. More details on this trade to come.

http://www.ProFootballCentral.com

Right now I am trying to contact Morlon and see how valid this trade is please stay on hold and I will get this to ya on confirmation guys!
".......and a partridge in a pear tree"

Absolutely ridiculous. Even Wanny and Spielman arent dumb enough to make that trade.

MiamiMan147 said:
Don't worry, pretty soon we'll be able to travel back to early 2002, undo the Ricky Williams trade, draft Clinton Portis and Anquan Boldin, pick up Jake Delhomme in FA and get god knows who else.
They could also go back in time and instead of trading the 19th pick of the first round to Green Bay, they could have kept that pick and taken Randy Moss who they were seriously considering taking. But Jimmy Johnson was worried that he might be too much of a head case. Well, at looks like they have gotten the wrong head case.

**********UPDATE***********

This trade is nowhere near official and can be ruled as a false rumour. I apologize for those offended by the report but it looked very convincing considering the source but he was misinformed by these so called "insiders" from the Vikings organation.

Again my apologies

PFCLive said:

This trade is nowhere near official and can be ruled as a false rumour. I apologize for those offended by the report but it looked very convincing considering the source but he was misinformed by these so called "insiders" from the Vikings organation.

Again my apologies
No problem dude, you just posted what you heard. Sorry if we were rude, but we knew it was BS to begin with.

PFCLive said:

Again my apologies

LOL, I for one was not offended, but you could have sold me if Fiedler was thrown in the deal.

:D

Here is what is up at PFC now

Blockbuster Deal Between Miami and Minnesota False

In what was looked at as a very strong rumor as been squashed by league officials. The Minnesota Vikings and the Miami Dolphins did not complete a trade concerning Onterrio Smith and Morlon Greenwood.Several websites reported a deal that would send LB Morlon Greenwood,WR Terrence Wilkins,2005 first rounder,2005 second rounder and a 2005 4th round pick to the Minnesota Vikings for RB Onterrio Smith, LB Michael Nattiel and QB Shaun Hill has been ruled 110% false by league officials who have confirmed it to ProFootballCentral.com.

LIQUID24 said:

Rick Spielman was just on the NFL Network. I guess he missed his opportunity to talk about it. :rolleyes:

PFCLive said:
Here is what is up at PFC now

Blockbuster Deal Between Miami and Minnesota False

In what was looked at as a very strong rumor as been squashed by league officials. The Minnesota Vikings and the Miami Dolphins did not complete a trade concerning Onterrio Smith and Morlon Greenwood.Several websites reported a deal that would send LB Morlon Greenwood,WR Terrence Wilkins,2005 first rounder,2005 second rounder and a 2005 4th round pick to the Minnesota Vikings for RB Onterrio Smith, LB Michael Nattiel and QB Shaun Hill has been ruled 110% false by league officials who have confirmed it to ProFootballCentral.com.

Don't sweat it, we all needed a good laugh!

PFC is all about breaking news and killing rumours as well so you guys get more informed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom