Miami and Minnesota Complete A Trade? Greenwood to Vikings? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami and Minnesota Complete A Trade? Greenwood to Vikings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that Batman and Robin are also available, but there was a hold-up in the deal because, like so many Dolfans, Robin had his head so far up Ricky's *** they didn't think the deal could happen in time for the season opener.

PFCLive said:
**********UPDATE***********

This trade is nowhere near official and can be ruled as a false rumour. I apologize for those offended by the report but it looked very convincing considering the source but he was misinformed by these so called "insiders" from the Vikings organation.

Again my apologies
No Shjt, Sherlock. Most of us knew it was BS the moment we read it. And for the record, I dont think any of us were offended...just increadibly amused.

Who crapped in your corn flakes? I NEVER said it was official nor legit so dont get harsh with me because I even doubted it as well with you guys.......

LIQUID24 said:
Did he say anything of note?

He just reinforced what Dave said yesterday. "Treating it as though it was an injury"...

He said he scoured the rosters Sunday but we would wait and see. He confirmed that he had received some calls but he had nothing major to report.

Why do I get the feeling the PFC makes their own rumors just in order to squash them themselves???

Its like the guy who set up a boobytrap for some girl and shows up just in the nick of time to "save" her...

thats a load of crap and if it isn't yeah we are doomed but I don't think the finz are that desperate. We don't even have a few of those picks to give.

SkapePhin said:
Why do I get the feeling the PFC makes their own rumors just in order to squash them themselves???

Its like the guy who set up a boobytrap for some girl and shows up just in the nick of time to "save" her...

:lol: :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :lol: :lol:

You all need to get all the bandwagons and start getting Travis Minor ready to go.

SkapePhin said:

I was thinking the same thing. That trade was so far from a real possibility that someone had to make it up - someone who doesn't know much about football.

In what was looked at as a very strong rumor as been squashed by league officials. The Minnesota Vikings and the Miami Dolphins did not complete a trade concerning Onterrio Smith and Morlon Greenwood.Several websites reported a deal that would send LB Morlon Greenwood,WR Terrence Wilkins,2005 first rounder,2005 second rounder and a 2005 4th round pick to the Minnesota Vikings for RB Onterrio Smith, LB Michael Nattiel and QB Shaun Hill has been ruled 110% false by league officials who have confirmed it to ProFootballCentral.com.

MiamiFan1354 said:
You forgot the 2025 123 round pick when my son is projected to go first overall

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"LB Morlon Greenwood,WR Terrence Wilkins,2005 first rounder,2005 second rounder and a 2005 4th round pick to the Minnesota"

we don't even have a 2005 second rounder do we? wasn't that for a.j?

Once I saw that this "news" was from Pro Football Central, I knew it was B.S.

Just knowing that this came from them was enough for me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom