Miami Dolphins Draft Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Draft Thread

Gilyard is like a Percy Harvin or DeSean Jackson. He would be an ideal #2. Let Antonio Bryant and Gilyard Start with Ginn, Bess, and Hartline in the fold

imo if mcclain is gone trade down and pick up another draft pick in the 2nd or 3rd

Mardy Gilyard is the better player. Signing Antonio Bryant and drafting Gilyard would resolve our issues at WR

Personally, I don't think we draft a receiver in the first 3 rounds if we sign one. We drafted two last year, and still developing Turner. If we get WR, in my opinion, it's either one signed, or one drafted early. With a possibility of signing one and drafting one late, but that puts a ton of receivers on the roster, and usually going into the season with 5, and usually having 4 active each game.

I'm sure from reading your other post that it's assuming trading Ginn and Camarillo, but that's easier said than done.

if mcclain is not there i say we trade down so we could get another 2nd or 3rd

Trading Ginn for a 4th should be pretty simple. He has return ability and speed in the receiving game. Does he know how to use it? No; I could see Cam Cameron convincing Ozzie Newsome to trade a 4th rounder to the Dolphins for him. I am not sure I want to trade Ginn. Camarillo for another 6th would be nice.

Trading Ginn for a 4th should be pretty simple. He has return ability and speed in the receiving game. Does he know how to use it? No; I could see Cam Cameron convincing Ozzie Newsome to trade a 4th rounder to the Dolphins for him. I am not sure I want to trade Ginn. Camarillo for another 6th would be nice.

i would rather get rid of ginn before camarillo

in this year's draft, when you can get a decent receiver in the fourth, I think you absolutely trade Ginn. In addition to Ginn not living up to expectations, I do not think this offense will ever work for him as a player, the town hates him, and he is a sore to the fans in the stands even if he puts up 100 yards per game and a 1 TD. Fans never liked him and never will, and his career is stiffled here. You absolutely do trade him if you can get a fourth this year, for ours and his sake.

yeah i do not want a player who doesn't go 100 percent and goes out of bounds all the time get rid of him, i think bess' teammate will do better

Crap, if it was up to me, I would dump Pat White and Pat Turner.....Tomorrow
Can u imagine? Last Years 2nd and 3rd rounders, down the toilet?
White completely mind boggles me.....In the Senior Bowl and combine (and in the season, he looked amazing). In the Steelers game, he looked senile as a passer, hasnt been able to complete 1 pass (utterly impressive)
Pat Turner has to be HORRID, in order to not even get garbage time
But, It would be even more painfull to see these guys find their game somewhere else, ala Devin Aromoshudu (sp, Colts).....So, I would hang on until camp, and STILL get some more help

Back
Top Bottom