Miami Dolphins Draft Thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Draft Thread

You can't pass on Spiller at #12 IMO. The guy is a game-changer who can play a major role in two aspects of the game. How confident are you guys on Ronnie Brown? On Ricky Williams? I am not in either case. I think we could lang a 2nd Rounder for Ronnie and if so we should make the move.

If McClain and Bryant are both on the board, I think it is the easiest decision in the world to pass on Spiller.

Stay away from Thomas.

Sleeper WR pick is Dez Brisco or Jeff Moturi out of UTEP.

We could always go with Carlos Singleton, the 6 foot 8 wideout from Memphis for joy.

Carlos2BSingleton-1.bmp

Mods if you want to sticky this thread that could be a good idea. Thanks!

Morgan Burnett, Carlos Dunlap, and Maurkice Pouncey all announce they will enter the draft. Mike Pouncey announced he will return for his Senior season.

Het Real, love reading your analysis. This time of year always makes me wish i watched more college ball.
Where do you think Norwood of the ****s will land (round) and do you think he projects as a ILB or OLB. I know he is only 6'1" and around 250 which is a bit smallish for our coaches for an OLB. That game****s are one of the only teams i watched, and not much at that, but this guy seemed to be a playmaker in the SEC.

Maxwell is a play-maker with good ball skills for a Inside Linebacker. In 2009 he picked off 6 passes. He didn't make an impact until his Senior season accounting for 81 tackles, 6 interceptions, and 1 TD. I was excited to see him play in the Gaylords Hotels Music City Bowl against Clemson but was inactive. The injury is a torn labrum. I like his size (6"3, 250 lbs) in our system. Could be around in Round 7.

Norwood will go in the late Round 2-Early Round-3 range. Great pass rush ability, needs to get better against the run. He is a great athlete and for some reason I see the Raiders making a play for him..They have been known to reach for players

Maxwell is a play-maker with good ball skills for a Inside Linebacker. In 2009 he picked off 6 passes. He didn't make an impact until his Senior season accounting for 81 tackles, 6 interceptions, and 1 TD. I was excited to see him play in the Gaylords Hotels Music City Bowl against Clemson but was inactive. The injury is a torn labrum. I like his size (6"3, 250 lbs) in our system. Could be around in Round 7.

Walter has Maxwell at #12 and Lavine at #17 at OLB. http://walterfootball.com/draft2010OLB.php
They both smart, instinctive players, with nice height and adequate speed. And they played against tough competition in SEC and BIG 12 respectively. I think we need guys like that at ILB, and they would fit the ILB profile.

Maxwell is slow at reading counter plays and misdirections.

So are Weatherspoon, Spikes, and McClain. So are Woodley, Timmons, and Harrison. Hartline ran right by them. Navy killed Weatherspoon.

Yesterday Greg Jones of Michigan State, Von Miller of Texas A&M, Greg Romeus of Pittsburgh, and DJ Williams of Arkansas all announced they would return to school for their Senior season...

I have seen some people say they would pass on CJ Spiller due to his size. This is crazy talk as Cpiller has a very physical built and in fact hasn't missed a game due to injury in his four year career at Clemson

My stance is that locking up Al Groh as our defensive coordinator could give us good insight on players he coached against in the ACC such as Derrick Morgan and CJ Spiller. Groh could tell Ireland that Spiller was the best player he coached against during his tenure at Virginia. This move could work in our favor

My stance is that locking up Al Groh as our defensive coordinator could give us good insight on players he coached against in the ACC such as Derrick Morgan and CJ Spiller. Groh could tell Ireland that Spiller was the best player he coached against during his tenure at Virginia. This move could work in our favor

yea but most likely those 2 wont be there anyways. and hiring a DC based on that isnt not the best thing to do, we have scouts for that..i wish wish wish Morgan would drop to us, cuz hes my 2nd favorite player in this draft.

It's too early to tell Nappy. I do know we have the 12th pick in this draft and the best players are Ndamukong Suh, Gerald McCoy, Sam Bradford, Russell Okung, Eric Berry, Jimmy Clausen, Derrick Morgan, Dez Bryant, CJ Spiller, Earl Thomas, Rolando McClain, and Joe Haden. One of those twelve will be there and if someone like Taylor Mays, Trent Williams, Tim Tebow, or Bruce Campbell can move themselves ahead of us than we will be sitting pretty.

Back
Top Bottom