Miami ranks worst | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami ranks worst

Thats part of the reason why going to a Bills game is great.

An average fan of football can go see Tom Brady for 1/3 the price.

I will give you that, nothing to hate about low prices, thats as far as I will go however. If you think that Wilson has them priced there just because he "loves" you Bills fans, there is no need to extend this conversation any further.

We are the Walmart of sports. You guys pay hundred's of $$$, we pay 1/3 of what you pay and get to see the same show.

Many owners in the NHL and NFL have issues with Ralph Wilson and Tom Golisano because of that, they think we are taking advantage of revenue sharing.

The Sabres and Bills are the only big show Buffalo has, I do think our owners could charge a lot more.

If your a sports fan, love tailgating, and food, Buffalo is one of the best places to be. If you want sunny weather more than 6 months a year and attractions, then Buffalo isnt for you.

Wait till your Bills move to Toronto :D

Thats part of the reason why going to a Bills game is great.

An average fan of football can go see Tom Brady for 1/3 the price.

It would seem they couldn't have found a more condusive survey then the the one they came up with the suit the Bills. I mean think about it, if you just asked the fans what they think there is almost zero chance Bufflao wouldn't be in the top worst 5, instead the question are almsot specific in nature to benefit the Bills in every way.

Low income area, low cost tickets No other attraction other then sports and football in specific. No baseball, to take fans away, no Basketball to take fans away and a small group of Hockey fans that don't compete on Sunday. How much more suited for this survey could the Bills have been?

And this was posted on a national level, to give the illusion the outcome proves Miami's high cost of living tourist attracted area with multiple Pro sport options would be worse then Buffalo NY...not just a little worse mind you But oposite ends of the list. I mean no football chamioships since the 60's and even that wassn't in a league that had two different conferences. No Stanley Cup wins...EVER! And that's the extent of success Western NY has seen. But that's a better palce to be a fan???

In Soth Beach a couple of WS titles in the last decade an NBA title and numors playoff runs by all the sports frnachises, but Buffalo is a better place to be a fan? There's something seriously wrong with the way that survey was conducted and concluded.:rolleyes2:

I am participating in a discussion on a Miami Dolphins board where some Bills fans have painted a picture that I do not feel is very accurate. I have stated where I believe they have mislead. If you want everyone here to believe your version of the truth is that you go to all these different stadiums with Miami Colors, and are treated great where ever you go, I think people will see where you are coming from.

Like I said... Where ever I go.. I have a good time.. thats MY opinion. WE are in a message board DISCUSSING... By reading your comments i have absolutely no doubt you and your 'friend' the season ticket holder have nothing but miserable times in Orchard Park.. hence buying the season tickets. To which He's now selling.

I've gone to games in Buffalo with my wife when she was pregnant, and other times with many different types of people, and yes.. like at ANY stadium, we saw drunken rowdy beligerent people. Did they bother us? Nope.. Like a I said.. a few heckles here and there, i have never felt threatened, or have I felt like I would never return to a stadium because of fans. This reminds me of 'street smarts' mentality. Maybe some people just don't have it.

Remember.. that is YOUR experience... there are many others who have good ones. Regardless of which stadium and which team you cheer for. Sorry if my opnion is different than yours in this 'discussion'. But that is truly the nature of a message board and forum to begin with.

The highlight of my week? What is with the insults?

This is a very ignorant post. If you don't know anything about going to a Bills or Sabres game, then don't talk about it.

I like how you always have to take shots at Bills fans or our team.

You should be better than this, especially as a moderator of the site.

And also, if you are smart enough, you pay a plow to do the driveway, which is what I do.

I also don't drink.

If you would like to get to know me before insulting me, we can talk whenever you want.
Good for you then you get 16 games and then there is nothing else to do for the rest of the year living in Barfalo rocks! I would much rather be able to hang out by the beach and pick up hot chicks than live there.

Good for you then you get 16 games and then there is nothing else to do for the rest of the year living in Barfalo rocks! I would much rather be able to hang out by the beach and pick up hot chicks than live there.

What is it with you guys? Yes, the City of Buffalo is a dump pretty much, like people in WNY don't know that?

You guys get on us like we are the reason the city is a dump. Write a letter to the politicians out here, please.

Most of us live outside of Buffalo in beautiful suburbs, at least I do.

And if I want to have a good time I go up north 20 minutes to Niagara Falls, Canada, which is a good time and a nice area. Niagara Falls, NY is also a dump.

I hope the Bills don't leave. I hope Buffalo gives me a reason to stay here, I love the area. I love season changes. I love to vacation in Florida, but I love living in WNY and going to Bills games and being a Sabres season ticket holder. Downtown Buffalo does get pretty crowded on the weekends and there are plenty of hot girls down there, problem is, after college, they normally leave. I might leave when I'm done with school also.

I always have a great time in South Florida. My grandparents and uncle live in West Palm Beach and my moms best friend lives in Ft. Lauderdale. My two cousins, who are Dolphin's fans live in Boca.

My mom was born in Miami. She grew up there. Trust me, i know South Florida is beautiful. I don't go down there as often as my mom, but she doesn't want to move back down there mainly because its too hot.

I will give you that, nothing to hate about low prices, thats as far as I will go however. If you think that Wilson has them priced there just because he "loves" you Bills fans, there is no need to extend this conversation any further.

Sorry you were treated like crap at Bills games, but were not all like that. I've had season tickets for a while, and every time theres fans of the other team at the game, nobody around me really gives them any crap unless they're being real annoying. I always end up shaking hands and enjoying a beer with opposing fans. I have no problem with Miami fans and would be willing to share a beer before or after a game. However, during the game, if you're being annoying, expect to hear some things back. (not saying you were annoying at the games you attended)

Theres bad apples at every stadium, I've taken some real **** at Miami games in Miami, and all I was doing was watching the game, and cheering when the Bills made a nice play.

I didn't hold the entire fan base responsible for a few drunk morons.

I do not hold all Bills fans responsible for the actions of a few, most of my friends are Bills fans, as it is where I grew up. I can also agree that there are bad apples at all stadiums, but when some say they have no problems whatsoever, it does make me wonder. I have been going to games in Orchard Park since I was 8 or 9 in the seventies, I believe I know the place.

I have come to the conclusion that it is much more fun to travel to Miami for the Bills game, instead of traveling the 20 or so miles to Orchard Park.

Back
Top Bottom