Michigan/Ohio State Rematch, Yay or Nay? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michigan/Ohio State Rematch, Yay or Nay?

PrepDogg said:
My feeling is that even if USC wins out they shouldn't play for the national title. No team that loses to Oregon St. should play for the title.

:yes:

Oboy said:
NO the BCS says the top two ranked teams will play in the final game.

A few years ago when Auburn went undefeated they were one of the best two... They just did not get a chance to prove it.

Well, the BCS assumes that the Top 2 are also the BEST two. And sometimes it doesn't work out, but more so than others it does work out. And this year is no exception, OSU/UM are the best two teams in the nation.

Stitches said:
What if neither of them do, and Boise State does?

I have no problem giving them a shot, heck they would deserve it more then Notre Dame.

OSUDauby said:
Well, the BCS assumes that the Top 2 are also the BEST two. And sometimes it doesn't work out, but more so than others it does work out. And this year is no exception, OSU/UM are the best two teams in the nation.
First of all we all know what happens when you assume....

Second, I don't think Michigan should be considered the second best team. I really don't. I think they beat two teams that are over-rated. And their so-called great Defense gave up over 500 yards of offense. WHICH IMO, if you are a GREAT defense that never happens. Not even to a GREAT offense. Do I think they are a really good team, yeah. #2? NO. Sorry I just don't buy it. Not this year, Big Ten (minus UM and OSU) just is not that good. Why is Wisconsin ranked? they only lost one game. WHO have they actually beaten?
Schedule NO ONE!!!!

Florida or USC have played more good teams than UM. They deserve it more (if they run the table).

Oboy said:

Second, I don't think Michigan should be considered the second best team. I really don't. I think they beat two teams that are over-rated. And their so-called great Defense gave up over 500 yards of offense. WHICH IMO, if you are a GREAT defense that never happens. Not even to a GREAT offense. Do I think they are a really good team, yeah. #2? NO. Sorry I just don't buy it. Not this year, Big Ten (minus UM and OSU) just is not that good. Why is Wisconsin ranked? they only lost one game. WHO have they actually beaten?
Schedule NO ONE!!!!

Florida or USC have played more good teams than UM. They deserve it more (if they run the table).

:yeahthat:

Oboy said:

Schedule NO ONE!!!!

And just who do you think should be ranked #2 then?!?
USC? HA! Did you see the USC vs. Oregon State game?!?
Florida? Have you seen their offense the past 4 games (Div 1A teams--Div ! AA don't count.)
Notre Dame? Did you see the first meeting of UM vs. ND?
Arkansas? Maybe, but they are way too far back. Them at 5 is questionable.

So, tell me who is your #2??

Oboy said:

Geeze, I didn't eve see this part....what a joke!

UM has played #1 Ohio State, #4 Notre Dame and #8 Wisconsin!
And you see Florida and USC schedule tougher than that?!?! HAHAHAHAHA!

This conversation is now over....

UF Fin Kat said:
i dunno if boise state's 90th ranked SOS is good enough. :chuckle:

shhhhh, no one needs to hear about that. I just want the little guy to get his chance. :pray:

Wisconsin beat Penn State, so there is someone that they beat. Plus they have 11 wins, so they obviously beat others.

OSUDauby said:

The season isnt even over yet. So to assume who going to play against OSU is pointless. I dont know why you keep putting ND at #4.

Michigan is #2 RIGHT NOW but it all changes if USC beats Notre Dame. USC then would of won #5 Notre Dame, #6 Arkansas, #19 Cal and #22 Nebraska. Better win against better opponents. The above poster made a good point WHO THE HELL HAS WISCONSIN BEATEN?

Penn State a team who barely got pass Minnesota and Michigan State and Blown out by Notre Dame. But they beat Youngstown State WIPPPEEEEE.

OSUDauby said:

And you wonder why everyone was happy when you had a few (mandatory) days off...

:shakeno:

I think as long as USC wins out they deserve to go play OSU for the tittle game. But if they lsoe to N.D. then Michigna will get in. Personally, i hate michigan and i think they shouldnt have another chance to beat OSU. b/ the OSU U of M game is obne of the greatest rivals in college sports. They shouldnt play 2 a year. Thats just my opinion anyway

Oboy said:
And you wonder why everyone was happy when you had a few (mandatory) days off...

:shakeno:

Why because I am one of the few people on here that isn't bias towards Florida and the rest of the SEC?!?!

Ohio State and Michigan have been playing MUCH more dominate than any other team in the nation, INCLUDING all the SEC teams.

Back
Top Bottom