Michigan/Ohio State Rematch, Yay or Nay? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michigan/Ohio State Rematch, Yay or Nay?

Motion said:
Actually, ND is #5 in all the polls. Florida is #4. :D

Thanks for the correction, I knew that...not sure why I said 4th. BUT, there is still no way that Nebraska/Oregon are better than Notre Dame. I guess that was the point that I was trying to make.

OSUDauby said:
Thanks for the correction, I knew that...not sure why I said 4th. BUT, there is still no way that Nebraska/Oregon are better than Notre Dame. I guess that was the point that I was trying to make.

I agree

OSUDauby said:

I left them out by accident. I agree ND is better then those team. My bad I overlooked them.

I can't decide right now who is more deserving. Everyone thought this UM/OSU game will determine more about the NC game, but it has not resolved anything at all. I think the best case scenario for UF or UM is that USC beats ND then USC loses to UCLA. I think we all will have a better idea after the first week of December of who is more deserving

Amars said:
I left them out by accident. I agree ND is better then those team. My bad I overlooked them.

Yeah, actually I figured that you left them out, I just wasn't sure. You never know, because with Notre Dame you either love or hate them. There is little in between!

Cuban Dave 9 said:
I can't decide right now who is more deserving. Everyone thought this UM/OSU game will determine more about the NC game, but it has not resolved anything at all. I think the best case scenario for UF or UM is that USC beats ND then USC loses to UCLA. I think we all will have a better idea after the first week of December of who is more deserving

You're right, it just solidified the fact that OSU/UM are the two best teams in the NCAA right now. I think that with out bias. Does Michigan deserve a reamatch? I don't think so, BUT the BCS says the two BEST teams in the nation will play in the big game. Period. And OSU/Um are the two best in the NCAA.

OSUDauby said:
You're right, it just solidified the fact that OSU/UM are the two best teams in the NCAA right now. I think that with out bias. Does Michigan deserve a reamatch? I don't think so, BUT the BCS says the two BEST teams in the nation will play in the big game. Period. And OSU/Um are the two best in the NCAA.

OSU vs. Mich are the current top team but man Troy Smith owns Mich. He beaten them 3yrs straight. What is Mich going to do different in another rematch.

Amars said:
OSU vs. Mich are the current top team but man Troy Smith owns Mich. He beaten them 3yrs straight. What is Mich going to do different in another rematch.

Win?

No I do not buy that UM OSU should play again. I NEVER think the NC game should be a rematch of an earlier game in the season.

First of all, UM has not beaten any real competition but ND. Yes the killed them, but I would like to see them play some other team to get a real gauge on how good they are.

We know OSU is better than UM. I really don't think anyone doubts that. So why not see them play a tough team from a different conference. AT least solve the debate of one other team (USC, Ark, UF - IMO only three that should be there).

IF the NC game is a rematch, I for one will not watch. I may be alone in that, but I'd rather go to a movie with my wife than watch a 're-run'.

I'd watch a rematch at a neutral site. But I'm still for a undefeated(knock on wood) Boise State in the NC.

I'd like to see a re-match but I highly doubt it will happen. ND needs to beat USC and I don't see that happening at the Coliseum.

Oboy said:
No I do not buy that UM OSU should play again. I NEVER think the NC game should be a rematch of an earlier game in the season.

First of all, UM has not beaten any real competition but ND. Yes the killed them, but I would like to see them play some other team to get a real gauge on how good they are.

We know OSU is better than UM. I really don't think anyone doubts that. So why not see them play a tough team from a different conference. AT least solve the debate of one other team (USC, Ark, UF - IMO only three that should be there).

IF the NC game is a rematch, I for one will not watch. I may be alone in that, but I'd rather go to a movie with my wife than watch a 're-run'.

Ummm, did you miss the Wisconsin game?? The Badgers are #8 in the BCS.
But, I agree...UM had their shot and lost.

Back
Top Bottom