Mike Westhoff is full of sh..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Westhoff is full of sh.....

I never said we were going to the SB but I do know we still have a chance unlike your team.

You can argue with me until your blue in the face the jets have no chance to win in Foxboro. The Jets and Dolphins have no chance at making the Super Bowl. If the jets make it to Foxboro they will be humiliated again.

i'm reminded of a line from the wizard of oz after the witch dies in reference to the jets chances this year...

"ding dong the jets are dead...ding dong the crappy jets are dead"

You can argue with me until your blue in the face the jets have no chance to win in Foxboro. The Jets and Dolphins have no chance at making the Super Bowl. If the jets make it to Foxboro they will be humiliated again.

we had no chance last year either and there we were w/ a lead w/ less than 30 mins to play. You never know, things change quickly in this league. As quick as it has gotten bad it can turn around. I know we have the talent to compete, we'll see what happens.

i'm reminded of a line from the wizard of oz after the witch dies in reference to the jets chances this year...

"ding dong the jets are dead...ding dong the crappy jets are dead"

It's very sad that supposed dolphin fans are happier when the Jets lose than when the dolphins win.

we had no chance last year either and there we were w/ a lead w/ less than 30 mins to play. You never know, things change quickly in this league. As quick as it has gotten bad it can turn around. I know we have the talent to compete, we'll see what happens.
It's the same thing with you over and over again. There was no team in the 2009 playoffs with a QB playing like Brady is right now. Cincinnati, SD and Indy is not Foxboro. Besides who said you had no chance last year? Not me. I liked your chances going up against failing Cincy and a perennial choker in SD I also like the 5th and 6th seeds chances to get to the divisional game this year as Indy, Jacksonville, KC or SD aren't all that strong. Keep telling yourself you have a chance we both know us finheaveners have a much better shot about being right about this one.

As far as being happier about a Jets loss then a Dolphins win, false. But at least we hit the double this past week. The Jets will likely strengthen the arguement by laying an egg in Pittsburgh Sunday. It's OK Juncy maybe they will score a TD this week, baby steps.

It's very sad that supposed dolphin fans are happier when the Jets lose than when the dolphins win.
Aw still cranky? I would be too if my favorite team was a buncha cheaters.

It's the same thing with you over and over again. There was no team in the 2009 playoffs with a QB playing like Brady is right now. Cincinnati, SD and Indy is not Foxboro. Besides who said you had no chance last year? Not me. I liked your chances going up against failing Cincy and a perennial choker in SD I also like the 5th and 6th seeds chances to get to the divisional game this year as Indy, Jacksonville, KC or SD aren't all that strong. Keep telling yourself you have a chance we both know us finheaveners have a much better shot about being right about this one.

As far as being happier about a Jets loss then a Dolphins win, false. But at least we hit the double this past week. The Jets will likely strengthen the arguement by laying an egg in Pittsburgh Sunday. It's OK Juncy maybe they will score a TD this week, baby steps.

Huh? Indy was undefeated until the last 2 weeks and manning was playing at an incredibly high level, maybe the highest of his career. In the div rd we faced SD who had won 11 straight and Rivers was playing about as well as he ever has. I'm not saying we are going on a run but to dismiss us is foolish.

If we score a TD we win, we are undefeated when scoring a TD:D

Aw still cranky? I would be too if my favorite team was a buncha cheaters.

Nah, I just wish my team was 7-6, led the league in arrests and had a GM who asked potential draftees if their mothers are prostitutes- oh and I wish we had "celebrity" owners who urinate on themselves and also that we had a nightclub in our stadium to distract from the awful football.

Huh? Indy was undefeated until the last 2 weeks and manning was playing at an incredibly high level, maybe the highest of his career. In the div rd we faced SD who had won 11 straight and Rivers was playing about as well as he ever has. I'm not saying we are going on a run but to dismiss us is foolish.

Nah, I just wish my team was 7-6, led the league in arrests and had a GM who asked potential draftees if their mothers are prostitutes- oh and I wish we had "celebrity" owners who urinate on themselves and also that we had a nightclub in our stadium to distract from the awful football.
im pretty sure we dont lead the league in arrests. doesnt tampa?

at least our team isn't trying to injure players on the sidelines. all that other stuff is off the field issues.

Well I'm going to be foolish and dismiss it. I don't recall exactly how well manning was playing last year but I don;t think it was 19 TD's and 0 picks over 5 games. You always like to talk playoffs right? Well then SD could win 16 in a row and I would still expect them to choke in the playoffs becuase that's what they do under Norv Turner. How many times have they been the offseason favorite and how many Super Bowls have they appeared in?

happier when the jets lose than when the dolphins win??? nahhh...i was happy as heck when we went into your stadium and kicked your arse sunday...got the best of both worlds

no better feeling

at least our team isn't trying to injure players on the sidelines. all that other stuff is off the field issues.

Was he trying to hurt him or just affect a play?

Well I'm going to be foolish and dismiss it. I don't recall exactly how well manning was playing last year but I don;t think it was 19 TD's and 0 picks over 5 games. You always like to talk playoffs right? Well then SD could win 16 in a row and I would still expect them to choke in the playoffs becuase that's what they do under Norv Turner. How many times have they been the offseason favorite and how many Super Bowls have they appeared in?

SD had won playoff games each of the precious 2 seasons inclduing a trip to the title game in 2007- how did they choke? Their last choke was losing at home in 2006- 3 years earlier.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

happier when the jets lose than when the dolphins win??? nahhh...i was happy as heck when we went into your stadium and kicked your arse sunday...got the best of both worlds

no better feeling

yes, a 4 pt win was really an *** kicking:rolleyes2:

QUOTE]
Correct me if Im wrong But wasn't Manning pulled in the second half and up till then the Jets were loosing!

The sad part of all this is that, Sal Alosi will come out of it just fine, if not with some notority.

"But he was hit for a $25k fine and is suspended, probably not likely to return". But taking the fall for this, the Jests will have paid him handsomely, they also pay him hush money to further expose them. There'll be no tell it all book. He also gets his 15 mins of fame, who the hell had heard of this guy before this incident ? He might not work in the NFL anymore but there'll be plenty of opportunities for him other sports or the world of gyms and fitness coaching.

Come on NFL wake up, since when does a S&C coach direct tactical formations on the sidelines, clearly this directive to form a wall has come form someone higher up in that POS organisation than Alosi.

The sad part of all this is that, Sal Alosi will come out of it just fine, if not with some notority.

"But he was hit for a $25k fine and is suspended, probably not likely to return". But taking the fall for this, the Jests will have paid him handsomely, they also pay him hush money to further expose them. There'll be no tell it all book. He also gets his 15 mins of fame, who the hell had heard of this guy before this incident ? He might not work in the NFL anymore but there'll be plenty of opportunities for him other sports or the world of gyms and fitness coaching.

Come on NFL wake up, since when does a S&C coach direct tactical formations on the sidelines, clearly this directive to form a wall has come form someone higher up in that POS organisation than Alosi.

yes he'll be fine, he'll probably never work for an NFL team again but this has been great for him.:rolleyes2:

No you just got a team who sexually harasses reporters, signs morons with countless illegitimate kids whore too fvuking dumb to pass a simple California State Drivers Exam, stone-handled wide receiving drunk drivers, team execs who act as pimps to get hired hand diva QBs laid and jersey guido equivalents of "The Situation" who try to injure opposing players. Oh and you've got a dilettante owner born into family's money several generations before who doesn't look like he worked an honest day in his life, who's married to a woman young enough to be his daughter and a daughter young enough to be his granddaughter. If that's not bad enough, he birthed a principle heir who was a disgrace of an immoral lesbian exhibitionist mess of a drug addicted slut who no doubt ended up paying backwards the ultimate Karmic price of her daddy's team's indiscretions.

Oh, you also faced a dead Cincinnati team twice who was in the middle of a run of failures that carried over to their 2-13 record this season and a team without Bob Sanders and a hobbled Freeney who still, when actually trying to win, outscored the jest 24 to zip in the final 31 minutes.

So please don't delude yourself that your team has any higher moral ground than us or that last year between the permissions to advance from Caldwell and Polian and your stepping in ****, the jest were nothing other than a mediocre 7-7 team who, thru week 14, beat opponents who had a cumulative .293 winning percentage going into their games with you.

Back
Top Bottom