Mike Westhoff is full of sh..... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Westhoff is full of sh.....

Jests suck. Buffalo has taken a decade off from the playoffs and still has accomplished more in the playoffs than the jests. Hell, Buffalo hasn't won the division in 15 years and they still have more division titles than the Jests lol

You guys are about to celebrate the 10th anniversary of your last playoff win and you are making fun of a team that was less than 30 mins from the most recent Super Bowl? seriously?:lol:

You guys are about to celebrate the 10th anniversary of your last playoff win and you are making fun of a team that was less than 30 mins from the most recent Super Bowl? seriously?:lol:

lol I'm not about to "celebrate" the 10th anniversary of Miami's last playoff win...but I see you're about to (or already) celebrate the jests 1 year anniversary of "less than 30 mins from the most recent Super Bowl". But no surprise there since that's all you can do as a jests fans is celebrate mediocrity and almost.

lol I'm not about to "celebrate" the 10th anniversary of Miami's last playoff win...but I see you're about to (or already) celebrate the jests 1 year anniversary of "less than 30 mins from the most recent Super Bowl". But no surprise there since that's all you can do as a jests fans is celebrate mediocrity and almost.

I wish we could celebrate one postseason app and zero postseason wins in the last 9 seasons like you guys:lol:

the face of your franchise is a moron w/ countless illegitimate kids

Junc,

Not quite sure how you can post this....I mean...you do know a one Antonio Cromartie - CB - New York Jets, who was barely able to name all of his illegitimate kids on HBO's Hard Knocks this fall right?

Anyhow, back to the original topic of this post....PFT is now saying the league will likely be visiting the Jets HQ tomorrow to further evaluate the trip-gate / human wall conspiracy.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/16/league-looking-into-latest-alosi-developments/

On Wednesday came the surprising news that the Jets had converted strength coach Sal Alosi’s suspension from a definite suspension through the end of the season to an indefinite suspension that presumably will extend even longer, given the discovery that Alosi had indeed aligned himself and others on the edge of the sidelines in the hopes of narrowing the window within which Dolphins gunner Nolan Carroll could operate.
Previously, the league office had said that the Jets were not being investigated regarding this matter. In the wake of Wednesday’s development, NFL spokesman Greg Aiello told us that, while the most recent action was taken by the Jets, “We will be following up with the Jets as we just became aware of the information [Wednesday] when we had a league meeting in Fort Worth.”
We’ve heard through the grapevine that one or more representatives of the league office could be visiting the Jets’ facility on Friday to explore the matter in further detail. As we’ll explain later today, the general sense in league circles is that folks don’t believe Alosi came up with this tactic on his own.

That seems like a long time ago. How many picks has Sanchez thrown since the loss in the AFCCG?

I wish we could celebrate one postseason app and zero postseason wins in the last 9 seasons like you guys:lol:

When we celebrate, at least we do so with the knowledge that we won fair and square.

Junc,

Not quite sure how you can post this....I mean...you do know a one Antonio Cromartie - CB - New York Jets, who was barely able to name all of his illegitimate kids on HBO's Hard Knocks this fall right?

Anyhow, back to the original topic of this post....PFT is now saying the league will likely be visiting the Jets HQ tomorrow to further evaluate the trip-gate / human wall conspiracy.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/16/league-looking-into-latest-alosi-developments/

On Wednesday came the surprising news that the Jets had converted strength coach Sal Alosi’s suspension from a definite suspension through the end of the season to an indefinite suspension that presumably will extend even longer, given the discovery that Alosi had indeed aligned himself and others on the edge of the sidelines in the hopes of narrowing the window within which Dolphins gunner Nolan Carroll could operate.
Previously, the league office had said that the Jets were not being investigated regarding this matter. In the wake of Wednesday’s development, NFL spokesman Greg Aiello told us that, while the most recent action was taken by the Jets, “We will be following up with the Jets as we just became aware of the information [Wednesday] when we had a league meeting in Fort Worth.”
We’ve heard through the grapevine that one or more representatives of the league office could be visiting the Jets’ facility on Friday to explore the matter in further detail. As we’ll explain later today, the general sense in league circles is that folks don’t believe Alosi came up with this tactic on his own.

Yes I know and I think Cro is an idiot, I just posted a fact about Ricky when the head dolphin whiner chose to bash cro while forgetting ricky is on your team.

That seems like a long time ago. How many picks has Sanchez thrown since the loss in the AFCCG?

only 12, 3 less than Henne w/ 56 more pass attempts. Oh and 9 wins later through 13 weeks, only 4 less than henne in his 24 career starts.

When we celebrate, at least we do so with the knowledge that we won fair and square.

you always win fair and sqaure and you are always cheated when you lose(that's what vaark tells me) while we always cheat to win and deserve to lose.

Yes I know and I think Cro is an idiot, I just posted a fact about Ricky when the head dolphin whiner chose to bash cro while forgetting ricky is on your team.

Ricky has had his issues in the past, but he is a model citizen now. He paid a huge price financially and personally for his mistakes. However, he has always been a responsible parent. Cro...not so much.

only 12, 3 less than Henne w/ 56 more pass attempts. Oh and 9 wins later through 13 weeks, only 4 less than henne in his 24 career starts.

sancheese has thrown for 32 int in his career, 3 more than Henne(29) in career stats.
By the end of the season, sancheez will throw at least 4-6 more picks, if the lard arzz keeps him in the ball game.

you always win fair and sqaure and you are always cheated when you lose(that's what vaark tells me) while we always cheat to win and deserve to lose.

Vaark is a really smart man.

Back
Top Bottom