Mike Westhoff is full of sh..... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Westhoff is full of sh.....

No you just got a team who sexually harasses reporters, signs morons with countless illegitimate kids whore too fvuking dumb to pass a simple California State Drivers Exam, stone-handled wide receiving drunk drivers, team execs who act as pimps to get hired hand diva QBs laid and jersey guido equivalents of "The Situation" who try to injure opposing players. Oh and you've got a dilettante owner born into family's money several generations before who doesn't look like he worked an honest day in his life, who's married to a woman young enough to be his daughter and a daughter young enough to be his granddaughter. If that's not bad enough, he birthed a principle heir who was a disgrace of an immoral lesbian exhibitionist mess of a drug addicted slut who no doubt ended up paying backwards the ultimate Karmic price of her daddy's team's indiscretions.

Oh, you also faced a dead Cincinnati team twice who was in the middle of a run of failures that carried over to their 2-13 record this season and a team without Bob Sanders and a hobbled Freeney who still, when actually trying to win, outscored the jest 24 to zip in the final 31 minutes.

So please don't delude yourself that your team has any higher moral ground than us or that last year between the permissions to advance from Caldwell and Polian and your stepping in ****, the jest were nothing other than a mediocre 7-7 team who, thru week 14, beat opponents who had a cumulative .293 winning percentage going into their games with you.

the face of your franchise is a moron w/ countless illegitimate kids, a guy who WALKED OUT on Miami a week before camp opened and you guys love this clown.

Your team execs ask potential draftees if their mothers are prostitutes

Your team led the league in arrests this offseason

You have washed up celebrity owners, one is known for wetting herself on stage

you have a nightclub and celebrity entrance for those top notch celebs like Marc anthony:lol2:

yes Cincy was dead, they just won the toughest division in football sweeping both Pitt and Baltimore but they were dead:lol:

I'm glad you are back to your typical whining, enjoy watching us in the playoffs again. I wonder what the excuses will be for you this year?

No you just got a team who sexually harasses reporters, signs morons with countless illegitimate kids whore too fvuking dumb to pass a simple California State Drivers Exam, stone-handled wide receiving drunk drivers, team execs who act as pimps to get hired hand diva QBs laid and jersey guido equivalents of "The Situation" who try to injure opposing players. Oh and you've got a dilettante owner born into family's money several generations before who doesn't look like he worked an honest day in his life, who's married to a woman young enough to be his daughter and a daughter young enough to be his granddaughter. If that's not bad enough, he birthed a principle heir who was a disgrace of an immoral lesbian exhibitionist mess of a drug addicted slut who no doubt ended up paying backwards the ultimate Karmic price of her daddy's team's indiscretions.

Oh, you also faced a dead Cincinnati team twice who was in the middle of a run of failures that carried over to their 2-13 record this season and a team without Bob Sanders and a hobbled Freeney who still, when actually trying to win, outscored the jest 24 to zip in the final 31 minutes.

So please don't delude yourself that your team has any higher moral ground than us or that last year between the permissions to advance from Caldwell and Polian and your stepping in ****, the jest were nothing other than a mediocre 7-7 team who, thru week 14, beat opponents who had a cumulative .293 winning percentage going into their games with you.

Love reading your stuff if I can take my eyes away from your sig's long enough.

the face of your franchise is a moron w/ countless illegitimate kids, a guy who WALKED OUT on Miami a week before camp opened and you guys love this clown.

you have a nightclub and celebrity entrance for those top notch celebs like Marc anthony:lol2:

yes Cincy was dead, they just won the toughest division in football sweeping both Pitt and Baltimore but they were dead:lol:

I'm glad you are back to your typical whining, enjoy watching us in the playoffs again. I wonder what the excuses will be for you this year?
ok, he asked him what his parents did for a living, and he replied that his dad was a pimp and his mom worked for him? how else are you going to interpret that? should jeff ireland interpret that as his mom is a lawyer?

also, get it through your head. u guys r not making the playoffs. unfortunately we prob wont either due to the fact we got ****ed by gene steratore, but u guys wont be in the playoffs either. we can both watch together.

ok, he asked him what his parents did for a living, and he replied that his dad was a pimp and his mom worked for him? how else are you going to interpret that? should jeff ireland interpret that as his mom is a lawyer?

also, get it through your head. u guys r not making the playoffs. unfortunately we prob wont either due to the fact we got ****ed by gene steratore, but u guys wont be in the playoffs either. we can both watch together.

You can rationalize it all you want but Ireland was wrong.

we'll see what happens, I can always tell when Miami is out of it b/c then vaark starts w/ his whining posts about the Jets.

This guy should be banned from the NFL..He interfered with a game..Should be banned...If a fan did this he would have been beaten to death than beer would have been poured on this face..

The NFL needs to investigate all the coaches..Of course they are sweeping it under the rug since its a Ny team.

This guy should be banned from the NFL..He interfered with a game..Should be banned...If a fan did this he would have been beaten to death than beer would have been poured on this face..

The NFL needs to investigate all the coaches..Of course they are sweeping it under the rug since its a Ny team.

yeah we get all the advantages:rolleyes2:

If we didn't bork our OL we wouldn't have been in a 4th and 4 and needing to pass at the end of the first Jets game. As stated before, wins and losses in preseason don't mean much, but there were signs early on our offense was going to be a crapfest and those have materialized.

Better coaching decisions and Miami is a playoff team. As it is, our defense is peaking at the right time and it's being wasted.

Cinci was dead by the time you got them.. their 3 wins in the last 6 games coming against miserable teams and being outscored in that span by well over 30pts.. and obviously on their way to 2-11 this year, so quit the parsing and spinning ferchrissake. When you try to spin a mediocre year as anything other than stepping in chit, a disgrace of a franchise, an owner who'd be working as a bagger at Walbaums if not born into his money - as anything more than they are, you're supposedly a "realist." However, when someone else deflates your spinmeister bullcrap with irrefutable truths, they're "Whiners." You couldn't be more vaccum-visioned if your name was Hoover, troll.

v65a41-1.jpg

You can rationalize it all you want but Ireland was wrong.

we'll see what happens, I can always tell when Miami is out of it b/c then vaark starts w/ his whining posts about the Jets.

I can tell that the jests are into their seasonal swoon because the passive aggressive troll in sheep's clothing is back here aggressively trying to convince FH members who know better that they're not the SOJ and their mole-faced metrosexual sensitive boy isn't just another in a long line of USC pro QB neer-do-wells.

Cinci was dead by the time you got them.. their 3 wins in the last 6 games coming against miserable teams and being outscored in that span by well over 30pts.. and obviously on their way to 2-11 this year, so quit the parsing and spinning ferchrissake. When you try to spin a mediocre year as anything other than stepping in chit, a disgrace of a franchise, an owner who'd be working as a bagger at Walbaums if not born into his money - as anything more than they are, you're supposedly a "realist." However, when someone else deflates your spinmeister bullcrap with irrefutable truths, they're "Whiners." You couldn't be more vaccum-visioned if your name was Hoover, troll.

Cincy's previous 5 games before they played us they went 3-2, they got blown out by Minny but they played SD(the hottest team in the league at the time) really tough losing by a FG late at SD.

Dead would be the teams the 2008 Miami dolphins ended up w/.

All you do is whine, you are the guy that gets pissed b/c the guy next to you gets the good looking girl or the guy who whines b/c you aren't getting enough playing time. The world is always against you, you always have an excuse why the Jets are better than Miami.

I can tell that the jests are into their seasonal swoon because the passive aggressive troll in sheep's clothing is back here aggressively trying to convince FH members who know better that they're not the SOJ and their mole-faced metrosexual sensitive boy isn't just another in a long line of USC pro QB neer-do-wells.

yes, our annual swoon like last year when we made it to the title game- a place the great dolphins have been in 18 years:lol:

I personally am a fan of the team that plays football. I have no say or control in what anyone (player, coach, or owner) does to/with the franchise. Therefore all of what you just said bears no meaning to me. I root for the product that gets put on the field. If you want to argue about the color of the logo or the stadium or some other cheesy pig-tailed girl talk topic next, let me know.

Cincy's previous 5 games before they played us they went 3-2, they got blown out by Minny but they played SD(the hottest team in the league at the time) really tough losing by a FG late at SD.

Dead would be the teams the 2008 Miami dolphins ended up w/.

All you do is whine, you are the guy that gets pissed b/c the guy next to you gets the good looking girl or the guy who whines b/c you aren't getting enough playing time. The world is always against you, you always have an excuse why the Jets are better than Miami.

yes, our annual swoon like last year when we made it to the title game- a place the great dolphins have been in 18 years:lol:

wait, you care about "previous games??"" That's too ****ing funny since they don't matter to you in 08 when you declare the jest a dead team at the time we faced them. Factually by the time you faced them in the playoffs, the bengals lost 3 out of 6 games to the likes of Detroit and KC were outscored by over 30pts during that span, were reeling from Chris Henry's death but essentially were still a shell of the team that is now 2-11. They were so bad it's actually surprising that Detroit didn't beat them too.

but here you go whining about someone who dares to point out how full of **** you are and makes the observation that although you're a better mannered troll than most you're still a passive aggressive troll. I only wish that druggie slut daughter of woodie would have stuck around long enough to make Tila Tequila an honest woman and by marriage an heir to the team.

v65a41-1.jpg

wait, you care about "previous games??"" That's too ****ing funny since they don't matter to you in 08 when you declare the jest a dead team at the time we faced them. Factually by the time you faced them in the playoffs, the bengals lost 3 out of 6 games to the likes of Detroit and KC were outscored by over 30pts during that span, were reeling from Chris Henry's death but essentially were still a shell of the team that is now 2-11. They were so bad it's actually surprising that Detroit didn't beat them too.

but here you go whining about someone who dares to point out how full of **** you are and makes the observation that although you're a better mannered troll than most you're still a passive aggressive troll. I only wish that druggie slut daughter of woodie would have stuck around long enough to make Tila Tequila an honest woman and by marriage an heir to the team.
How did previous games not matter to me in '08? I showed you how all of your opponents down the stretch(w/ the exception of SF) were struggling big time but of course you ignored that.

The bengals beat Detroit and KC and they were outscore by 30 pts b/c a)we crushed them and B)min crushed them. leaving our game out of it b/c we know they gave us the game, right?:lol: They finished up going 3-2(that's a winning record, right?) w/ a +3 point differential.

You are such a sad and angry man, I feel bad for you.

Jests suck. Buffalo has taken a decade off from the playoffs and still has accomplished more in the playoffs than the jests. Hell, Buffalo hasn't won the division in 15 years and they still have more division titles than the Jests lol

Back
Top Bottom