More McMichael Overlooking.... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More McMichael Overlooking....

McMichael will be in the pro bowl in the next 2 years. I like McMichael check out my sig on my forum.

juniorseau55 said:
I don't remember chambers flying across the field jumping through defenders.

i dont either, who would say such a stupid thing ?

Physique, Durability blah you are boring me. Last time I heard we have an employed wide receiver that has fit in that category and hasn't done crap in the nfl but for one season.

DB is not the most durable WR Miami has on their roster, just so ya know.

Since you have no further arguement other than coming out with homosexual multiplications

i didn't know math had a gender or sexual preference..ty for the heads up tho.

Last time I heard, a player keeps his spot because of what he has done in the present not the past, ask kurt warner. .

good point. I'll pass that along to miami's number 1 WR Chris Chambers.

The potential is big on chambers but I don't care, I want someone who is reliable on the get go.

:lolcry:

So, Chambers isnt reliable? :roflmao:

:roflmao:

juniorseau55 said:
Since you have no further arguement other than coming out with homosexual multiplications that can be solved by a child, I say that you have no arguement.

Mod Note: js55, we have been thru warnings, suspensions, and repeated recitations of the house rules with you, and yet you invariably and inevitably return to personal attacks and derogatory comments. Is this stuff really that hard to grasp? You are an enthusiastic, regular poster to these boards, and I would hate to see someone who obviously enjoys the forums lose the privilege of posting here. I am giving you a 24 hour break to review the house rules and do a gut-check about whether you think you can adhere to them thereafter. When you get back, be sure to always remember what was stated in this note. I sincerely hope you can reel in the excesses and continue to enjoy the site.

P4E

you make it sound as if chambers has games where he catches 10 and then the following game catches 1...he was never that inconsistent the whole year

and you really cant compare the two unless they were both on the same team or had the same QB throwing to them because their situations are so much different. for example, i remember (just off the top of my head) at least 3x where chambers had an uncontested TD if fiedler would of got the ball in a decent spot...but he never could. if you want to compare them like that, then you might as well give chambers 200yds more and an extra 3-4 TD's

also, the way you are making chambers sound as inconsistant and not a 1000yd reciever and this and that, you are basically making it sound like both these players have hit their primes, and what we see from chambers now, is what we will ever see from the guy. even DW can tell you chambers has barely tipped the iceburg, you cant ignore that. the guy lays himself out on the field every game. he WILL get better purely because you can tell he is one of those guys that strives for it. he has gotten better in every season and in every season you can tell he has improved. so the way you make chambers sound, is like we've gotten everything out of him we possibly could. as of right now, toomer has better stats, sure, no question (and thats not even considering his QB is head and shoulders above fiedler). but to say that chambers wont have a better season than he had last season, the chances of that happening are slim to none. its almost gaurenteed that chambers will continue to improve and become better than toomer is now or possibly ever was.

then again, this is all my opinion, and you are entitled to your own :)

juniorseau55 said:
You know whats the problem, you are getting hyped up about this post too much that you don't realize what's going on. The only thing you know is the stats that you are reading from the nfl and that you are too inlove with Chris Chambers. Everyone knows that Toomer is one of the best receivers in the nfc. While you are still trying to make an attempt to make Chris Chambers look good. I'm not going to bother with someone who is delusional. Amari Toomer has made many spectacular catches in his career.

What does the first 3 seasons have to do anything with an athlete who has been consistent through most of his career? Chambers has yet to do anything in this league but dissapear from games. He's plays good in some games and dissapears in others. Amari Toomer is the better receiver because he has been consistent for that period which Chambers isn't showing any consistency. Toomer spent his first seasons as a punt returner and as a third wide out so get your facts straight. Just like Ticky Barber started his career as a return man then moved up to the starting line up.

Now, you just said you cna't compare both athletes then why are you comparing them?

Physically? If anything Toomer is an explosive and fast receiver who knows how to run his routes. Chambers has started since he came in the league and as a lead receiver he isn't a go to guy. What makes a receiver isn't speed or strengh but its the ability to get open. That what made rice one of the best of all time if not the best. Chambers has had trouble getting open a lot and he needs to improve in his consistency.

Conclusion, you can't compare a player who has had consistency and a lot of production in 5 years as a starter than a player who is going to his 4th season and has yet to have back to back 1,000 yard seasons. Your multiplications and pathetic attemps to come up with somethign to defend your arguement are useless. I love Chris Chambers but no, I can't compare him with Amari Toomer or can Compare Boston to him. For once David Boston has underachieved and Chambers needs to keep improving to reach a level of consistency. I dont' care to see those catches that he makes, I care to see how he plays when the game is on the line and we need him. Big plays are for the highlight reels, consistency builds outstanding athletes at their position.

11 td's, which could have easily been 16 or 18 if he had a real Qb. I can recall how many times Chris is running down the field wide open just for the Qb to completely miss him. Can you imagine if we had a real O-line and Qb last year. As a matter of fact give Chris "Superman" Chambers a QB like Kerry Collins and I bet he outperforms Toomer hands down..

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
11 td's, which could have easily been 16 or 18 if he had a real Qb. I can recall how many times Chris is running down the field wide open just for the Qb to completely miss him. Can you imagine if we had a real O-line and Qb last year. As a matter of fact give Chris "Superman" Chambers a QB like Kerry Collins and I bet he outperforms Toomer hands down..

i knew someone would back me up eventually.

ill take that bet...JS55, you a gamblin man??

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:

I can't recall Chris CHambers having extreme separation in a constant Basis. He caught 11 td's but guess what? Other than McKnight he was the only receiver to catch a touchdown. While Amari has been productive around and offensive where the ball is spreaded around. They have 3 good starting receiver which as a matter of fact, HIllard almost joined the dolphins. He's been their leading receiver since he started fulltime after dropping down return duties. As I said before, Amari is one of the best receivers in the NFC, bottomline.

"Give Chambers a qb like Kerry Collins and he would outperform Toomer". You guys don't give up do you? When Chamber Manages to get 1,000 yards back to back then we can talk. I love Chambers but he is in that Category... talent is there but isn't Consistent enough to be a prime posession receiver from game to game. Yes FIedler throws the ball to chambers and he might not be as accurate as you can think but is Chambers doing everything he can to play for position on the field? I mean Fiedler isn't the best thrower out there but he hasn' got a lot of help from his receivers neither and thats something you have to accept. I'm done with you guys.

juniorseau55 said:
I can't recall Chris CHambers having extreme separation in a constant Basis. He caught 11 td's but guess what? Other than McKnight he was the only receiver to catch a touchdown. While Amari has been productive around and offensive where the ball is spreaded around. They have 3 good starting receiver which as a matter of fact, HIllard almost joined the dolphins. He's been their leading receiver since he started fulltime after dropping down return duties. As I said before, Amari is one of the best receivers in the NFC, bottomline.

So having more quality wide recievers actually decreases the effectiveness of a wide reciever?

im gonna repost since all of you ignore mine and i feel it could add to some of the constant repitition in what seau55 is saying...

you make it sound as if chambers has games where he catches 10 and then the following game catches 1...he was never that inconsistent the whole year

and you really cant compare the two unless they were both on the same team or had the same QB throwing to them because their situations are so much different. for example, i remember (just off the top of my head) at least 3x where chambers had an uncontested TD if fiedler would of got the ball in a decent spot...but he never could. if you want to compare them like that, then you might as well give chambers 200yds more and an extra 3-4 TD's

also, the way you are making chambers sound as inconsistant and not a 1000yd reciever and this and that, you are basically making it sound like both these players have hit their primes, and what we see from chambers now, is what we will ever see from the guy. even DW can tell you chambers has barely tipped the iceburg, you cant ignore that. the guy lays himself out on the field every game. he WILL get better purely because you can tell he is one of those guys that strives for it. he has gotten better in every season and in every season you can tell he has improved. so the way you make chambers sound, is like we've gotten everything out of him we possibly could. as of right now, toomer has better stats, sure, no question (and thats not even considering his QB is head and shoulders above fiedler). but to say that chambers wont have a better season than he had last season, the chances of that happening are slim to none. its almost gaurenteed that chambers will continue to improve and become better than toomer is now or possibly ever was.

then again, this is all my opinion, and you are entitled to your own

juniorseau55 said:
I'm done with you guys.

:cry: :lolcry:

btw

you know so much about toomer and his play BUT YOU DONT KNOW HIS FIRST NAME :roflmao:

ITS AMANI! not AMARU or AMARI wahtever it was...

Chris Chambers is the future. AMANI Toomer is DONE!

FiN.in.RI said:
:cry: :lolcry:

btw

you know so much about toomer and his play BUT YOU DONT KNOW HIS FIRST NAME :roflmao:

ITS AMANI! not AMARU or AMARI wahtever it was...

Chris Chambers is the future. AMANI Toomer is DONE!

It seems that I'm under the impression that you are perfect and can't make mistakes. I'm not the one that needs to go to nfl.com and look at someones stats to figure out something to type about a player. There is a world outside the dolphins organization and its a world which you have no knowledge judging from your posting.

OWNED

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
So having more quality wide recievers actually decreases the effectiveness of a wide reciever?

It seem to you that way but the situation varies and it isn't straight forward. There are two starting receiver which are the main possession receivers then there are those brought in to make plays in other packages. In miami's situation Chambers is the most reliable target and last year he got the most passes thrown his way because he was open more often than the other receivers. In the giants you have Toomer, Hilliard, Carter and Tyree. Tyree is the rookie receiver and Carter is the third option. They both performed well when needed in situations and due to their limited reps. The giants also throw the ball alot out of the backfield to Barber. They have more options and guys to help him off. The dolphins last year had about only one good receiver which was chambers the others stank and played horrible.

juniorseau55 said:
It seem to you that way but the situation varies and it isn't straight forward. There are two starting receiver which are the main possession receivers then there are those brought in to make plays in other packages. In miami's situation Chambers is the most reliable target and last year he got the most passes thrown his way because he was open more often than the other receivers. In the giants you have Toomer, Hilliard, Carter and Tyree. Tyree is the rookie receiver and Carter is the third option. They both performed well when needed in situations and due to their limited reps. The giants also throw the ball alot out of the backfield to Barber. They have more options and guys to help him off. The dolphins last year had about only one good receiver which was chambers the others stank and played horrible.

could you for the love of jehovah please comment against my post, im not saying i was right, but im interested to see how you rebute my arguements

also, just as a side note, hillard didnt excatly light up the stat charts last season and toomer had less catches, less TD's and just about 100yds more than chambers. while i admit he's had better years, last years numbers were hardly better than chambers (and thats not even considering all the factors of QB, double teams, etc)

Back
Top Bottom