Must get this kid... and other offseason stuff | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Must get this kid... and other offseason stuff

Nah, just draft Quenton Nelson. He is the highest graded OG perhaps ever. A lot of the big boards have him ranked 3rd. If he is there when we pick, we have to take him.

There are a ton of great RB's in this coming year's draft. I'm sure that was on their minds when they let Ajayi go.

We need to find a way to get Nelson and TE's Mark Andrews and Dallas Goedert.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...19BA734EF186AE65635619BA734EF186AE6&FORM=VIRE
Completely agree. RBs can be found virtually anywhere. I know nothing about NELSON. Sounds great though, not like we can't use some serious mean beef on the OL. And yes, TE should be a very high on the draft board this coming year. Keep GRAY & find a top shelf TE in the draft plus another FASANO (it could even be FASANO himself, lol) in FA.

Any good RB we can get via trade (low pic) or FA next year ? I’m tinking Carlos Hyde, Spencer Were, DeMarco Murry, TJ Yeldon

Last edited:
The rb out of San Diego State and the Quarterback out of Oklahoma

I'd rather spend a 1st round pick on a QB then a RB.

I'm with you 100%, yes a guy like Saquan Barkley is a phenomenal player but I just can't get on board with taking a RB in the 1st round when it's been so clearly obvious that you can find not just good but great talents at the position in later rounds, even undrafted. And because pretty much all teams know this, some of the best RBs in the draft with 1st or 2nd round grades end up falling into the middle rounds.

We have wasted so many high picks on O linemen and it's still in shambles. Can we try a different approach and just draft the best player available that also fits a need. Even when we had the 1st overall pick years ago we drafted a LT that didn't even make it to his second contract with the Dolphins. I'm all for Barkley or anyone really just for the love of God, no more O-linemen in the first round! Use free agency to get a guard/center whatever.
I simply don't understand this attitude. They dont dance and they don't get a fantasy football following, but the line play usually determines the winner of football games.

Can we stop with the "get a RB in the early part of the draft" thinking?

With rare exception, it's ludicrous.

Rashaad Penny rushed for 234 and he's barely even touched it in the 2nd half.

Back
Top Bottom