My First Top Ten for 2009 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My First Top Ten for 2009

It is official,.....no.....CONFIRMED......... CK is my hero. Great job CK!!!! I hope things are going better for you!

Uh, apparently you are oversensitive because I dont RECALL making a single personal attack on you or even anything to get you so sensitive to make the posts you do back. I said NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGG in that manner for you to do so. I honestly have no clue where you pull some of these things out from. Anyways, its very useless talking to you. Apparently you don't learn from your own mistakes or even gotten across to learning how to converse with people properly. Its ok, whatever gets you by during the day. I came into this thread trying ot have a normal decent Draft talk and as usual you can't keep one up w/out personal attacks or downgrading people. Just carry on, peace.

I fail to see where I engaged in any personal attacks in my response to your attack-laden post. But, to each his own. Some people just can't take the heat, it's really not a big deal.

I don't know, on the Johnson/Hardy front. It's not as clear as you make out. Johnson has more "experience" pretty much on paper only. He's been a part-time player until this year. Before this season, he'd only started 2 games in his career. So, in this case, you might even say the more experienced player is Greg Hardy, even though Hardy is an underclassman.

And Johnson isn't just listed taller, he's definitely taller period. If you watch the two play, it's plain as day I think. And as far as I know, it isn't just one inch, it's more like 2 or even 3 inches. Michael Johnson is a ridiculously tall, ridiculously athletic prospect and physically the potential is amazing. The problem is that like I said before this year he was a part-time player. His body suffered a lot of cramping during games. He claims that Emmitt Smith gave him a tip to drink pedialyte and that this has cleared up the cramping issues, but who knows if there's any validity to that. He shows a lot of flashes of a complete game, but he still doesn't do it often enough. He's what Randy Mueller would probably term an "ascending player".

Greg Hardy may be that too, but less so.

So, like I said, I don't claim to know in which situations Parcells would go with the guy that has higher upside or the "safer" pick. I do know that all things being equal, they would tend to place a little more emphasis on the experience factor. And, that's why I went with Malcolm Jenkins instead of Vontae Davis. If you disagree, disagree. You asked me why, I told you.

I don't disagree with you that Parcells would make experience priority if all things were equal....I just don't believe all things are equal on the Davis/Jenkins front...

On the topic of WR's......Derrick Williams of Penn St. is the guy that has experience, talent, hands, toughness, provides value on special teams, and could be had at a spot of great value for this team. Williams was my #1 WR heading into this season and he's done nothing to dissuade me from that. He may not be the first WR off the board on draft day....but I think he might wind up being a pleasant surprise.

Should Travis Maclin declare...he, Kenny Britt, Hakeem Nicks, and Brandon Lafell are some of the top underclassman WR's IMO.

I don't disagree with you that Parcells would make experience priority if all things were equal....I just don't believe all things are equal on the Davis/Jenkins front...

On the topic of WR's......Derrick Williams of Penn St. is the guy that has experience, talent, hands, toughness, provides value on special teams, and could be had at a spot of great value for this team. Williams was my #1 WR heading into this season and he's done nothing to dissuade me from that. He may not be the first WR off the board on draft day....but I think he might wind up being a pleasant surprise.

Should Travis Maclin declare...he, Kenny Britt, Hakeem Nicks, and Brandon Lafell are some of the top underclassman WR's IMO.

Dude, I am a Penn State fan, and even I don't think Williams is all that great. Is it just me or is this year's wide receiver class just awful?

what makes you think it was for the NT spot and not the LE spot?
btw you did think Dorsey was a NT in a 3-4 and you and I got into lots of back and forth arguments regarding this and now he is a 4-3 DT and sitll isnt playign well Trust me, big difference btw Fergie at 300 and the dude ur saying can play NT at 300. Starks is 300 but can't play NT.

1. Dorsey is playing DT in the 4-3 because he's not playing the 3-4 Defense. If he was, he would defenitely be playing NT.

2. He said Sen'Derrick Marks can play in a 3-4 because of his short stature. Plus, he's a very strong defender.

1. Dorsey is playing DT in the 4-3 because he's not playing the 3-4 Defense. If he was, he would defenitely be playing NT.

2. He said Sen'Derrick Marks can play in a 3-4 because of his short stature. Plus, he's a very strong defender.

are you kidding me? did you not follow up to the draft or even after or before last year?

EVERYONE SAID HE IS NOT A 3-4 NT.

I am honestly not having this conversation. Clearly people have no idea what they are talking about. Were you one of the people that though hadnot was a good Guard as well? I woudlnt be surprised.

Dude, I am a Penn State fan, and even I don't think Williams is all that great. Is it just me or is this year's wide receiver class just awful?
I am also a Penn State fan. I wouldn't say Williams is bad, but I don't think he should be a 1st round pick. I would love to see Miami get him in the late second or early third round. I think he should translate into a nice NFL returner and a 2nd or 3rd WR option.

are you kidding me? did you not follow up to the draft or even after or before last year?

EVERYONE SAID HE IS NOT A 3-4 NT.

I am honestly not having this conversation. Clearly people have no idea what they are talking about. Were you one of the people that though hadnot was a good Guard as well? I woudlnt be surprised.

AND EVERYONE SAID LONG ISNT A LT IN THE NFL! but look how thats turning out. Seriousely, you watch ESPN to much. Lay off of it for a while and think logically. Dorsey can be a good NT in this league

I am also a Penn State fan. I wouldn't say Williams is bad, but I don't think he should be a 1st round pick. I would love to see Miami get him in the late second or early third round. I think he should translate into a nice NFL returner and a 2nd or 3rd WR option.

I couldn't agree with you more, the only problem, is that Ted Ginn is already a Miami Dolphin.

AND EVERYONE SAID LONG ISNT A LT IN THE NFL! but look how thats turning out. Seriousely, you watch ESPN to much. Lay off of it for a while and think logically. Dorsey can be a good NT in this league

yea and whoever said he cant be a LT were the typical people that lack brain cells! I said he could be a LT since his JR year in college!

It has nothing to do with ESPN bro. Think logically? I dont think you even know what that means bro. Dont even bother responding cuz ima add you to my ignore list. what happened to the good days on this forum? ppl use to have some sense of football IQ. Clearly im overdue for VIP membership cuz I really miss the good ol' posts.

Lmaoo evry expert from analyst to GM to Scouts said he cant be a NT so wehre the dman hell is your LOGIC homie? You have the balls to call me out on it yet you lack it yourself. I dont use ESPN like you guys to follow my draft information. I study film and games MYSELF first hand.

whast ur PS3 gamertag? Ima show you how to play some madden :)

yea and whoever said he cant be a LT were the typical people that lack brain cells! I said he could be a LT since his JR year in college!

It has nothing to do with ESPN bro. Think logically? I dont think you even know what that means bro. Dont even bother responding cuz ima add you to my ignore list. what happened to the good days on this forum? ppl use to have some sense of football IQ. Clearly im overdue for VIP membership cuz I really miss the good ol' posts.

Lmaoo evry expert from analyst to GM to Scouts said he cant be a NT so wehre the dman hell is your LOGIC homie? You have the balls to call me out on it yet you lack it yourself. I dont use ESPN like you guys to follow my draft information. I study film and games MYSELF first hand.

Wow, that is one hell of an ego you got there.:lol:

whast ur PS3 gamertag? Ima show you how to play some madden :)

Apparently i dont listen to ESPN, because i know he can play NT in the NFL. He has the strength and motor to do it. He always needs needs double teams because of his penetration. He's not showing it right now, but he will. He's just a rookie.

Oh, and i dont think i can remember my gametag for PS3. I dont have the brain cells to remember it. And why bother telling you if im on your ignore list

Apparently i dont listen to ESPN, because i know he can play NT in the NFL. He has the strength and motor to do it. He always needs needs double teams because of his penetration. He's not showing it right now, but he will. He's just a rookie.

Oh, and i dont think i can remember my gametag for PS3. I dont have the brain cells to remember it. And why bother telling you if im on your ignore list

uh i dindt say you dont have any brain cells. selective reading or what? its common around here i see. nevermind.

uh i dindt say you dont have any brain cells. selective reading or what? its common around here i see. nevermind.

Fine, not brain cells, Logic. Im so sorry :rolleyes2:

And why arent i on your ignore list yet?

Back
Top Bottom