My First Top Ten for 2009 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My First Top Ten for 2009

Were drafting again already? The season just started!

Oh well, since we get a do over, I once again recommend selecting Matt Ryan.

Good through explanation of the different players you think will fall in the top 10 next year. I partly agree with most and still think that there may be missing a few players. With regard to our election in April, then I am also sure that it will be something defense.

I have of course, my own favorite players in the draft, and I am glad that you've mentioned a player like Peria Jerry which I think will be a magnificent player with time goes by in the NFL. He is absolutely a beast and provides a really strong middle point at ole miss rebels.

Can you see people like Brian Orakpo, Tyson Jackson, and BJ Raji with dolphins as the first choice in the draft next year?

Otherwise, there is not much to say about it. Love these kinds of threads, tends to create a good debate, and like your arguments with the videos.

:up:

Were drafting again already? The season just started!

Oh well, since we get a do over, I once again recommend selecting Matt Ryan.

No, Id pick Jake Long 10 time out of 10.

Jake long>Matt Ryan all the way. It's not even close.

Good through explanation of the different players you think will fall in the top 10 next year. I partly agree with most and still think that there may be missing a few players. With regard to our election in April, then I am also sure that it will be something defense.

I have of course, my own favorite players in the draft, and I am glad that you've mentioned a player like Peria Jerry which I think will be a magnificent player with time goes by in the NFL. He is absolutely a beast and provides a really strong middle point at ole miss rebels.

Can you see people like Brian Orakpo, Tyson Jackson, and BJ Raji with dolphins as the first choice in the draft next year?

Otherwise, there is not much to say about it. Love these kinds of threads, tends to create a good debate, and like your arguments with the videos.

:up:

i too don't understand why CK hasn't introduced orakpo to his top 10...

Alright, to get this thread back on track, i think we should pick MIchael Crabtree. But knowing parcells and his love for defense, i think Johnson Or maulagua will be the pick.

I think if you add Greg Hardy to that mix you immediately improve the 4-man rush in obvious passing situations, and during 3-4 downs I can see Hardy being a competent strong side linebacker with real pass rush presence and athleticism for dropping back. quote]

CK, fine work as always man! I'm with you on Hardy being a SOLB in our 3-4 scheme, but what to do with Matt Roth? Backup, release him, trade him? I know Parcells liked Moses' potential when he first got here, but personally I think Moses is a WOLB in the making...so say if Hardy is indeed the pick; what would you do with Roth if you're Jeff Ireland?

I think if you add Greg Hardy to that mix you immediately improve the 4-man rush in obvious passing situations, and during 3-4 downs I can see Hardy being a competent strong side linebacker with real pass rush presence and athleticism for dropping back. quote]

CK, fine work as always man! I'm with you on Hardy being a SOLB in our 3-4 scheme, but what to do with Matt Roth? Backup, release him, trade him? I know Parcells liked Moses' potential when he first got here, but personally I think Moses is a WOLB in the making...so say if Hardy is indeed the pick; what would you do with Roth if you're Jeff Ireland?

honestly i dont see the same explosiveness or playmaking ability in moses as JT or porter or antying. he seems STIFF out there to me. and I thik Roth will be a back up until hes contract is up or maybe gets resigned for a back up role for decent money.

It's hard to say where our 2-4 record will end up in the draft. It does seem likely we'll go defense. The addition of Hardy along with Langford and Merling could be huge for several years.

We should have some pretty good options with 3 of the top 64 picks. 1 Hardy, 2a Darius Butler/CB, 2b Kam Chancellor/FS.

Unfortunately, Bill Parcells just will not stand for grabbing a WR that high in the draft. He won't do it. He destroyed office furniture when he found out that Bob Kraft was going to overrule him and take Bobby Grier's man, Terry Glenn, instead of one of the DEs that Tuna wanted.
Just curious, do you or anyone remember which DE's Parcells wanted?

Back
Top Bottom