My goodness Te'o | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My goodness Te'o

What the hell does running for heisman even mean I said he should go in the 20's in the first round but do you actually think that running for hiesman makes him a better prospect? Where does running for heisman debate anything I said in your quote? Where did I see Te'o doesn't have skill ? Guess we should be reggie AP money for being the original heisman owner, and trade Tannehill for tebow or draft johnny football in the following years too because of them heisman trophies

No, I don't think running for the hiesman makes him a better prospect. I thought i'd match your baseless arguments with one of my own.

Compare stats, or whatever else you want, and Te'o is just better. But I suppose your "eye test" is the only thing that matters.

Kuchely > Te'o. If Kuechly would have played for ND this year, he would have beasted too behind that Dline. Instead though, he played for a garbage BC team and still dominated at times. The guy had 191 tackles and 12 TFL his final year at BC. He's a tackling machine and great in zone coverage.

Te'o is not a bad player. I just think Kuechly is better. Te'o has had the luxury of being hyped up by the Notre Dame media bus.

No, I don't think running for the hiesman makes him a better prospect. I thought i'd match your baseless arguments with one of my own.

Compare stats, or whatever else you want, and Te'o is just better. But I suppose your "eye test" is the only thing that matters.
Well thank you for letting me know you didn't watch their tape, but that stat argument is hilarious I can plug so many holes in it it's not even worth it.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Ive actually seen Luke whiff on tackles too. In college and in the pros. Know why? He's not perfect. Every player has a bad game.
I'm sure Luke hasn't struggled to shred blocks all season in the NFL or College if you seen them both play then you'd agree.

Well thank you for letting me know you didn't watch their tape, but that stat argument is hilarious I can plug so many holes in it it's not even worth it.

Tape? who watches tape anymore? is this 1993?

I've seen both play and I think you're, at the very least, splitting hairs. And, yes, stats matter. While they're not everything, they matter. Numbers can lie, but in this case, the numbers don't even compare which could be why you're not too fond of them.

Tape? who watches tape anymore? is this 1993?

I've seen both play and I think you're, at the very least, splitting hairs. And, yes, stats matter. While they're not everything, they matter. Numbers can lie, but in this case, the numbers don't even compare which could be why you're not too fond of them.
Unbelievable so you're saying screw tape, GMs draft based on stats ? Oh my lord stop embarrassing yourself. How drop the numbers not compare? Te'o only has 4 more interceptions while last season Te'o had 90 more tackles and a TD? IS THAT U IRELAND?

Unbelievable so you're saying screw tape GMs draft based on stats ? Oh my lord stop embarrassing yourself. How drop the numbers not compare? Te'o only has 4 more interceptions while last season Te'o had 90 more tackles and a TD? IS THAT U IRELAND?

lol, no.... i'm saying, who calls it tape anymore? its video, if anything. Calling it tape makes me think of VHS.

oh god... what have i done :(

lol, no.... i'm saying, who calls it tape anymore? its video, if anything. Calling it tape makes me think of VHS.

oh god... what have i done :(

Way to ignore my argument on that retarded logic of yours that post was hilarious and no one watches tape it's saying for video like you said, I have NFL rewind. But to continue exposing that hilarious argument of "stats" which was wrong to begin with saying Te'o is on another level than Luke (LOL seriously were you drunk?) should we draft stedman baily over keenan allen because the stats aren't close :lol2:. Seriously that post was comical

Way to ignore my argument on that retarded logic of yours that post was hilarious and no one watches tape it's saying for video like you said, I have NFL rewind. But to continue exposing that hilarious argument of "stats" which was wrong to begin with saying Te'o is on another level than Luke (LOL seriously were you drunk?) should we draft stedman baily over keenan allen because the stats aren't close :lol2:. Seriously that post was comical

How am I ignoring your argument? I responded to your post stating that I dont think GM should evaluate players using video footage, which i never once said.

But, go ahead. Call my logic retarded, if that makes you feel better. Have fun arguing with yourself.

Lets start over. Hi, my name is Dave.

How am I ignoring your argument? I responded to your post stating that I dont think GM should evaluate players using video footage, which i never once said.

But, go ahead. Call my logic retarded, if that makes you feel better. Have fun arguing with yourself.

Lets start over. Hi, my name is Dave.
First you said Te'o had a better season stats wise and it wasn't close and that was completely false, then based on your "stats" logic GM should draft on who has the better stats and if their not close like Stedman Baily over Keenan Allen in that stat department we should basically without thought draft stedman baily because of stats. What do you mean GMs shouldn't evaluate a player on footage, they all do it and everyone prepares for other teams by looking at their footage. How should we evaluate players then? What do you think those mock drafts you see on the internet are based on? Do you know how coaches grade performances of players after a game? they don't look at the stats they see what they did on film to correct mistakes or give props. GM use film/footage/tape w/e you want to call it to evaluate players all the time.

1) reread my posts. I said stats aren't everything.

2) I never said researching a player using game footage was a bad thing or that gms dont do that.

You really are arguing with yourself. Have fun with that.

1) reread my posts. I said stats aren't everything.

2) I never said researching a player using game footage was a bad thing or that gms dont do that.

You really are arguing with yourself. Have fun with that.
you said "I dont think GM should evaluate players using video footage"How are you not saying it's a bad way of evaluating players? And you did in fact say when stats don't even compare or in other words have much superior stats that they pretty much determine who's better although you used that with Te'o and Luke when in fact it wasn't true because you never looked into it when you made that dumbass statement but let's act like you didn't because that was embarrassing.

So let's bring up all your gems you posted in this thread:

"Compare stats, or whatever else you want, and Te'o is just better. "

"I dont think GM should evaluate players using video footage"

"Te'o Heisman candidate"
(as if it means anything now a days and worth using in an argument against Luke vs Te'o)

was he in the running for the heisman? (Refering to luke as if it was a knock on him)

All i can say is.......Te'o i hope it was just a one off, man you were bad last night.

Back
Top Bottom