My goodness Te'o | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My goodness Te'o

You saying that you like to kiss little boys isn't an argument, its a statement. Now I see what the problem is. You have a problem understanding the meaning of words. No wonder you get along so well with little children; you have the same mental capacity as them.
So what's this "responded to your post stating that I dont think GM should evaluate players using video footage, which i never once said." you state something and deny it in the same sentence.
Boy you really want this thread in the depths trying to insist I'm a pedo which I could care less if you think I was so don't put this in the depths of the sea mods.

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

How could you say that when he's leading the NFL in tackles? lol smh

Agree with OP and I've been preaching the same thing on finheaven. Te'o got love because of the medias infatuation with ND and isn't half of the prospect Kuechley was.

I think I heard Skip Bayless say Te'o was the next Ray Lewis before the game on his show. Couldn't stop laughing...
That's ESPN overrating ND and everyone in it. He's overrated for playing in ND, His GF dying story, and his leadership ability that lead his team to a massacre yesterday.

So what's this "responded to your post stating that I dont think GM should evaluate players using video footage, which i never once said." you state something and deny it in the same sentence.
Boy you really want this thread in the depths trying to insist I'm a pedo which I could care less if you think I was so don't put this in the depths of the sea mods.

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

That's ESPN overrating ND and everyone in it. He's overrated for playing in ND, His GF dying story, and his leadership ability that lead his team to a massacre yesterday.

You're saying my posts don't make sense, yet you don't even know how to use periods or commas.

hahahah, I can rag on you all day. Its too easy.

are you surprised he couldn't understand what you meant? I'm not :lol:
÷
So you still can't admit your post made no sense? You've gone from insisting I'm. A pedo and pointing out my grammar mistakes to prove a point(Which I could care I'm on a phone and I could point out yours)

÷
So you still can't admit your post made no sense? You've gone from insisting I'm. A pedo and pointing out my grmmar mistakes to prove a point(Which I could care I'm on a phone and I could point out yours)

My post made sense to those who have a reading comprehension above the 3rd grade level. You just couldn't understand it. I'm not surprised.

I'm not going to waste my time teaching you how to read, how to properly quote someone, grammar, etc.

I'm too busy ragging on you, which is a lot more fun.

I think Dave and Warrior need to agree to disagree, this thread could hit a hundred pages at this rate :tongue:

My post made sense to those who have a reading comprehension above the 3rd grade level. You just couldn't understand it. I'm not surprised.

I'm not going to waste my time teaching you how to read, how to properly quote someone, grammar, etc.

I'm too busy ragging on you, which is a lot more fun.
Your post made no sense it's a statemt you made and denied in the same sentence and look how far you've comed to try to prove te'o is on the same level as luke. You can keep trying to rag on me on the internet lol , but doesn't help your argument on te'o. Still remember when you said te'o was clearly better based on stats? Lmfao

÷
So you still can't admit your post made no sense? You've gone from insisting I'm. A pedo and pointing out my grammar mistakes to prove a point(Which I could care I'm on a phone and I could point out yours)

1) lol! Look at this post. And I'm the one who doesn't make sense? Thats precious.

2) I'm also using a phone, but I'm not lazy or stupid. The same can't be said with regards to you.

I think Dave and Warrior need to agree to disagree, this thread could hit a hundred pages at this rate :tongue:

Do you see how far he's derailed this thread about te'o because he failed pumpingthe player up so he goes onto to saying I kiss little boys and pointing out my grammar mistakes I posted from my phone lol.

1) lol! Look at this post. And I'm the one who doesn't make sense? Thats precious.

2) I'm also using a phone, but I'm not lazy or stupid. The same can't be said with regards to you.

Glad to know you think all phones manufactor the same way but what does it have to do with Te'o or Luke guess you point of the thread went right over yor head. I always wanted to be a grammar nazi on the internet but looks like I'm a pedo lol.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

I missed on Vernon Gholston...............lol
Lol what did you say about him and who did I miss on if I'm on the list

I know everyone wants to bash Te'o and I'm not completely defending him. BUt I think what showed was ND front 3 or four just weren't as good as we thought. Te'o had been great this year because they were able to keep the blocks off him. Ask Ray Lewis how he liked the year the center kept getting on him. It was his worst year ever and they proceeded to draft Ngata. Nix and the boys up front were being beat with single blocking on almost every play. They got no pressure or push other than a few plays. Yes Te'o had his worst game but the entire defense came out flat which is a shame because I think they are better than that. But Kelly's teams seem to come out flat after breaks. Last year was the same thing against FSU.

Last night's game was a hell of a lot more embarrassing for Zeke Motta and Notre Dame's defensive line than it was for Manti Te'o.

Back
Top Bottom