My goodness Te'o | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My goodness Te'o

Do you see how far he's derailed this thread about te'o because he failed pumpingthe player up so he goes onto to saying I kiss little boys and pointing out my grammar mistakes I posted from my phone lol.

Right, and blatantly misquoting someone doesn't derail a thread. Talk about retarded logic.

Can we all just agree boobs are great and get this fight over with?

Right, and blatantly misquoting someone doesn't derail a thread. Talk about retarded logic.

Since you're going to act like the post made sense and use it as an argument when I'm tryingt o get this back on topic you can leave this thread and we can forget this ever happened unless you actually want to post about the topic above. Glad most of the posters in this thread read the thread and agreed or tried to prove a solid point other wise.

Last night's game was a hell of a lot more embarrassing for Zeke Motta and Notre Dame's defensive line than it was for Manti Te'o.

Not sure how many actually thought ND actually stood a chance unless they strictly use espn as their football database. I wish the ducks were playing alabama it would of been more interesting.

Since you're going to act like the post made sense and use it as an argument when I'm tryingt o get this back on topic you can leave this thread and we can forget this ever happened unless you actually want to post about the topic above. Glad most of the posters in this thread read the thread and agreed or tried to prove a solid point other wise.

1) No acting required. It made sense to those who can read at the 3rd grade level or above.

2) Were you trying to get on topic by misquoting me? Clearly, it didn't work.

3) Otherwise is one word, not two. I only "grammar nazi" those who anger the Fuhrer.

1) No acting required. It made sense to those who can read at the 3rd grade level or above.

2) Were you trying to get on topic by misquoting me? Clearly, it didn't work.

2) Otherwise is one word, not two. I only "grammar nazi" those who anger the Fuhrer.
That is awesome so are you going to get back on topic with te'o and don't use the stat argument because it was completely false unless 4 more interceptions are better than 90 more tackles. Can't be a grammar nazi if you can't list things correctly with numerals.

he missed alot of tackles last night. i can understand bama o line domination. but those missed tackles, have nothing to do with the oline dominating.

That is awesome so are you going to get back on topic with te'o and don't use the stat argument because it was completely false unless 4 more interceptions are better than 90 more tackles.

what about also having more sacks? Does that not count?

Really bad look for him last night....I'm sure his agent (I'm sure he has one - not officially yet though)...was not happy.

what about also having more sacks? Does that not count?

How many sacks does he have and by how much, I can't check right now so be honest. And get more on topic about the player because the stats will hardly convince anyone te'o is a top 10 pick or a better prospect then luke

Really bad look for him last night....I'm sure he has one (not officially yet though)...was not happy.

I think he had a assisted tackle but that was it. Pretty embarrassing for a leader of a team and trying to prove something in the biggest game of his life to date.

How many sacks does he have and by how much, I can't check right now so be honest. And get more on topic about the player because the stats will hardly convince anyone te'o is a top 10 pick or a better prospect then luke

You don't know the stats, yet you easily claim one is inferior to the other (as if stats are the only thing that matters). Moreover, you spent so much effort trying to "get me" on how I don't know what I'm talking about or how I don't make sense and then you posted this. Perfect.

That's all I needed to hear. Thanks!!!

now I can be done with this thread.

:)

You don't know the stats, yet you easily claim one is inferior to the other (as if stats are the only thing that matters). Moreover, you spent so much effort trying to "get me" on how I don't know what I'm talking about or how I don't make sense and then you posted this. Perfect.

That's all I needed to hear. Thanks!!!

now I can be done with this thread.

:)
That's because I'm at work with my phone and no GM actually grades players just on stats so why do you keep using that as an argument like you said they aren't the only things that matter? I'd like to hear how you grade Keenan Allen to Stedman Bailey. Luckily for you I took the time to check and found out he only has 1.5 sacks Clearly neither of them get to the QB at a different level of each other way and here I thought it would be something significant. You act like I'm in the minority when I say Te'o is inferior to Luke and I'm not just basing this on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Biggest NFL general forum agrees with me and they surely aren't biased and don't go just on stats. Many valid points in this thread you should read on. http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=506724&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=150

So basically as all of you are my witness Dave hasn't used anything but Stats to try to prove a point like Te'o>Luke when the truth is Te'o stats don't separate him from Luke at all. Watch both of them play and educate yourself because if we went with stats BRANDON WEEDEN WOULD BE A DOLPHIN RIGHT NOW. So what did people/our staff do in order to think Ryan Tannehill >Weeden? They watched the tape and went with potential. So Dave please tell me something about Te'o that isn't about stats. I'll start, he's good in coverage, slightly above average tackler (one of the worst I've ever seen yesterday tho) and HORRIBLE AT SHEDDING BLOCKS AT A COLLEGE LEVEL. I also want to see what Te'o does without a stacked Dline infront of him in the NFL like he had in college.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alabama gave him the old "Ray Lewis" treatment. - Get to the second level and block THAT GUY and the defense will crumble. That's why Ray Lewis always made a huge push for giant tackles to be in front of him, so the big uglies couldn't get to the second level and he was free to roam and make plays.

Unfortunately for Teo, his two defensive tackles (Who are giants compared to the guards of every team in the nation EXCEPT for bama) weren't accustomed to dealing with an entire offensive line that was their size or bigger.

Back
Top Bottom