• Florida State

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 19 30.6%

• Total voters
ZolarZ_GoPhins said:
All I am saying and have been saying is that WVU is a good team. They have been on the rise since Coach Rod took over. Saying WVU is a pathetic team is just being a hater. WVU has had a share of the BigEast title or soley owned it since 2003. No other school can claim that kind of domination of their conference right now. In 1988 WVU played for a NC against ND. We have been consitantly good for a while and hopefully move to a top tier football program.

This 2006 team has the potential to be great. Building on the '05 season with basically the same players with more experience. Hold up our schedule and whine and point at it. If that is all ya got, why don't you shut up, I have heard that before. I also know what is means for our BCS standings and we will just have to deal with it.

I am not trying to act like WVU is something they are not. Last I checked they are NC contenders. That is what this thread is about, and that is what I claim them to be.

I said they were a good team, but you read what you want. I think it's pathetic that WVU fans are coming out of the woodwork now that the big teams have left.
Don't really know how you shared the Big East title in 2003 because you lost to Miami. I mean, who went to the BCS that year? Not WVU. They didn't even go two years ago either. Ha...couldn't be better than 4-2 in that conference

What I can't wait for, is when a one-loss team jumps WVU, just like we jumped UCLA last year. It's going to be glorious.

Wright to Olsen for a TD! all season

kpcane said:
I said they were a good team, but you read what you want. I think it's pathetic that WVU fans are coming out of the woodwork now that the big teams have left.
Don't really know how you shared the Big East title in 2003 because you lost to Miami. I mean, who went to the BCS that year? Not WVU. They didn't even go two years ago either. Ha...couldn't be better than 4-2 in that conference

What I can't wait for, is when a one-loss team jumps WVU, just like we jumped UCLA last year. It's going to be glorious.

I dunno bout comn outa the woodwork I'v been a Mountaineer fan since birth and gone to just about every Mountaineer home game since 2000 and never stopped supportin em, what if the scenario was reveresed and Miami was still in the Big East would u write them off simply on there conference, NO you wouldnt, I don't think it'll be this upcoming year but when WHite and Slaton are juniors I dont care who's on their schedule the Mountaineers will DOMINATE competiton

kpcane said:
Odds are...guessing by your user name...you've been alive for 1 national championship. I've been alive for all 5.

Remember the 1990 Sugar Bowl??

Miami has enough tradition buddy...why don't you guys just worry about putting the ball in the endzone.

Since when does "being alive for championships" make you more of a fan?

Motion said:
Since when does "being alive for championships" make you more of a fan?

I don't know...seems like you just made it up.

Miami has better history than Florida does period, 5 national titles compared to 1. not rocket science

kpcane said:
I don't know...seems like you just made it up.

:confused:

kpcane said:
Odds are...guessing by your user name...you've been alive for 1 national championship. I've been alive for all 5.

What's your point?

nick1 said:
Miami has better history than Florida does period, 5 national titles compared to 1. not rocket science

Congratulations :clap:

nick1 said:

apparently it is to some

kpcane said:

The Title was split in 2003 since WVU and Miami had the same record.
Head to Head machups don't count for the conf. champ.
You come on here and spout out all kinds of Poo and then just shrug off things that are common knowledge for folks that follow football. It isn't like it was 30 years ago.

Ya seem to like to gloat alot. How about LSU 40 Miami 3.
Except for the Sugar bowl that is one of my favorite all time bowl games.

ZolarZ_GoPhins said:
The Title was split in 2003 since WVU and Miami had the same record.
Head to Head machups don't count for the conf. champ.
You come on here and spout out all kinds of Poo and then just shrug off things that are common knowledge for folks that follow football. It isn't like it was 30 years ago.

Ya seem to like to gloat alot. How about LSU 40 Miami 3.
Except for the Sugar bowl that is one of my favorite all time bowl games.

HAHAHA I was at that game too....2 days before the WVU sugar bowl victory, awesome game

Kev83 said:
Are you a douche to everyone on these boards?
If so, I'll just try to post where you aren't posting.

This is ridiculous.

No, only those that disagree with him.

BTW, I'd watch the name calling, I hear the warning points coming..........

Back
Top Bottom