New jerseys described as "sweet," "fierce", "futuristic." | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New jerseys described as "sweet," "fierce", "futuristic."

Despacio

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Listening to the Phinsiders and I think it's Troy Drayton who said he has seen the full jerseys with helmet and that they look sweet. He said they're sick, and almost look futuristic. What I liked is that he said we're gonna look "fierce" with these jerseys and when you see it all put together you understand what Miami is going for. Anyways, hopefully that puts some of the concerned folks at ease for a bit until April 25th. I'm excited!

Sorry for making another logo thread, you can combine it if you want.

So excited. Do we get to see this on draft day? Or was that just gonna be the logo that's now leaked?

So excited. Do we get to see this on draft day? Or was that just gonna be the logo that's now leaked?

From what I understand, the jersey unveil will be when our draft pick walks across the stage and holds up our jersey..... Which then leads to ask, what happens if we trade down and select someone that's not in the green room?

From what I understand, the jersey unveil will be when our draft pick walks across the stage and holds up our jersey..... Which then leads to ask, what happens if we trade down and select someone that's not in the green room?

That would suck

i liked the old jerseys... and especially the vintage ones.. we'll see about these

Everyone's gonna freak over the word "futuristic" hahahaha. I for one love the sounds of it, but I am the demographic that likes the new Seahawks jerseys and the Oregon Ducks jerseys...

I want to see the entire thing, helmet, jersey, pants. I want to see it all on someone wearing it. Will we have this kind of unveiling like you normally see teams do?

I will reserve judgement, but from what I'm hearing, I don't like the direction.

The thing that confuses me as that Dee has been touting "old school" for awhile, but it seems like everything will be a dramatic departure from anything in dolphins' history. I for one will mourn the loss of orange if it is greatly reduced in the uniforms.

Everyone's gonna freak over the word "futuristic" hahahaha. I for one love the sounds of it, but I am the demographic that likes the new Seahawks jerseys and the Oregon Ducks jerseys...

Haha that's what I thought too. Futuristic is gonna have people all worked up

I think the nod to retro Dee referred to is the return to the aqua and orange shade from the first 30 years of this franchise, like Shula said.

Back
Top Bottom