New jerseys described as "sweet," "fierce", "futuristic." | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New jerseys described as "sweet," "fierce", "futuristic."

I would have the dolphin with the tail wrapped around to the back of the helmet, similar to the Seahawks logo. The dolphin level like it's swimming in the water.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

It would defeat the purpose of the nickname for the state of Florida.

Who cares. They're the Miami Dolphins, not the State of Florida Dolphins.

THat is exactly the idea that I brought up before. Just the dolphin for a logo would look much better. GET RID OF THE DAMN SUN!!!!

I almost feel like they kept the sun just to say they "kept it traditional"... But the sun just detracts from the design, imo. Especially since the sun is a noisy, jagged mess. There is no balance or rhythm to it. Its just distraction.

I almost feel like they kept the sun just to say they "kept it traditional"... But the sun just detracts from the design, imo. Especially since the sun is a noisy, jagged mess. There is no balance or rhythm to it. Its just distraction.

The sun is definitely a distraction imo. The dolphin itself would look cleaner and neater.

At first I thought dam that's ugly but I'm starting to like it. I hope the just go crazy like the Oregon ducks. I would love it.

I will reserve judgement, but from what I'm hearing, I don't like the direction.

The thing that confuses me as that Dee has been touting "old school" for awhile, but it seems like everything will be a dramatic departure from anything in dolphins' history. I for one will mourn the loss of orange if it is greatly reduced in the uniforms.

As I with the downward tail

Fierce? LMFAO ...

dougiepoyntermcflymtvrawrshowFavimcom231-1.gif

Is it confirmed that the Jerseys will be revealed on draft day? It seems people on this board are pretty confident about this.

Mando's article yesterday said there will be a uniform & logo unveiling/team re-branding event earlier on draft day, the one that was supposed to be on the 18th but the NFL asked them to reschedule. He then commented the draft would be the first time the new jersey would be seen on national television not the first time for Miami fans

That's good to hear we'll get to see the whole thing first. Maybe a little clip of Ryan & Wallace playing catch lol

So many people here just spout their OPINIONS off as the absolute truth, it getting comical at this point.

:up:

Back
Top Bottom