Next Dolphin Hall of Famer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next Dolphin Hall of Famer

poisonphin

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With Marino being enshrined in the Hall it made me think, who will be the next fin to be in canton.

Who do you guys think?

I think it could be jason taylor.

i was thinking seth mckinney since he is a hall of fame canidate for making the most plays of allowing the deffense to walk all over the offense. or maybe donald lee for his award wining catches or his record breaking penalties. (kidding) i think chambers , zach , tim bowens and sam masision should be nominated.

Bob Kuechenberg

no man has been denied his dues longer than the Kuech

We here at Finheaven NEED TO PRESS FOR Clayton. That an deserves to be in.

M359 said:
True, but he would go in as a charger. :(
I've had this discussion a million times. I would want him to retire as a Dolphin and think it's a possibility but he was a Charger for over a decade and played his better years there.

Hopefully Clayton though I feel it will be Taylor as Taylor is truly a Great player.

i brought this up awhile back making a case for the marks brothers to get in, with the comparison to swann and stallworth, and how our boys numbers obliterate theres...didnt get a warm reception here like i thought it would

popularwar said:
I've had this discussion a million times. I would want him to retire as a Dolphin and think it's a possibility but he was a Charger for over a decade and played his better years there.

its possible that if we were to win a SB, he would retire a phin....... I would

Back
Top Bottom