Next Dolphin Hall of Famer | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next Dolphin Hall of Famer

Kooch is the most deserving Phin not already in...Duper and Clayton won't get in, unfortunately, as the WR numbers are just exploding...remember Lynn Swann played in a different era...Seau will go in first crack...I rate JT a definite maybe, depending on his final sack numbers, and Zach a probably not...Offerdahl, while I loved him as a Phin, did not play nearly long enough to be considered

mistergreens said:
Haha, Wanny, that was funny.
I wasn't trying to be. Finfaninbuffalo says Wanny is Levy's equal so there shouldn't be a problem for Wanny to be a first ballot.

I think they'll eventually get M. Clayton in there, but it wont be for a while..Zack will retire and get in before Clayton. Jason will also get in there. Madison is a shut down...

Meet Kooch at a softball game along with Jim Jensen both very nive people. But back to the Subject.......Ill say Thurman Thomas

Seau is a lock and then who knows, I think taylor is the only other real candidtae and he falls just short, a few more 12+ sacks seasons and he'll make it but we'll see.

was that a stupid question?

i am trying to augment my doplhins knowledge, people, but no one ever answers me!

:cry:

zephon said:
I'm not sure but you're likely right....

...I think that Ray Guy is in the HOF as the only "just a punter" punter. He's the only one I can think of who'd deserve to be in.

kickers and punters just don't get much HOF thought. They've got to truely dominate AND play past 10 years to even get a thought.

As for the Anderson's\Andersen's...they cerainly put the years in but I don't know if dominant is the word I'd use for them

As for Viniteri or however it's spelled...I like him better than the crazy nut from Indy, Vanderjerk, but even as clutch as Adam V. :) has been in the playoffs and SB, he's going to have to do what he's been doing for like another 10 years to be considered...but I do think he's got a slight chance if he can continue.

mare?...not a chance.

Most voters just don't think that kickers and punters are even football players. Heck, most football players themselves don't think they're football players (even though I think they are wrong..NE wouldn't be where they are today without Adam V.)
ray guy isn't in the HoF. there isn't another player out there who deserves it more than he does. i don't care about art monk or even kooch, ray guy was THE BEST PLAYER AT HIS POSITION EVER. how can he not be in the hall??

as it stands, the only true kicker in the hall is stenarud. viniteri will make it, and the anderson/andersen brothers are viable candidates as well, although they will probably have to wait a few years due to the stupid writers' anti-kicker policy :shakeno:

clayton hopefully but i doubt it... kuech should have been already, whend he retire like 84 right?

i think vinateri makes it as well. did he win one or two super bowls with his leg?

^ well all three super bowls were decided on his field goals. that's pretty ridiculous

that's what i am saying. i think that pretty much overrides any arguement against him.

i still hate the pats, but you have to give it up for the guy...

Back
Top Bottom