NFL free agent Kirk Cousins vs. Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill: Who’s better? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL free agent Kirk Cousins vs. Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill: Who’s better?

lmfao on par with Wentz, Stafford, Rivers, Wilson, Luck, and Ryan? You can't be serious. You absolutely cannot be serious. The delusion runs deep. My lord.

Stafford has a career QBR of 88.3 and a W-L record of 60-65. How the hell is that not on par with Tannehill? You absolutely cannot be serious.

Luck has a career QBR of 87.3. On par.

Wentz, Ryan, and Wilson have all had better supporting casts.

Rivers had several seasons during the Tannehill era where his protection was very Dolphins-like. The team's records were 7-9, 9-7, 4-12, 5-11, and his QB ratings were 88.6, 93.8, 93.8, 87.9. On par with Tannehill.

When supporting cast and coaching is taken into account, none of those QBs are any different than Tannehill. How many coaches have Wentz, Stafford, Wilson, Ryan, and Luck had? They have been in much more stable situations.

Stop watching highlights and ignoring supporting casts and coaching.

I wonder if anybody considers Stafford a top 6 QB since his QB rating was 6th this year. Or last year if anyone thought Mariota was a top 10 QB due to his top 10 QB rating.

He cannot be any good, his career record is 60-65. #QBWinz right?

Stafford has a career QBR of 88.3 and a W-L record of 60-65. How the hell is that not on par with Tannehill? You absolutely cannot be serious.

Luck has a career QBR of 87.3. On par.

Wentz, Ryan, and Wilson have all had better supporting casts.

Rivers had several seasons during the Tannehill era where his protection was very Dolphins-like. The team's records were 7-9, 9-7, 4-12, 5-11, and his QB ratings were 88.6, 93.8, 93.8, 87.9. On par with Tannehill.

When supporting cast and coaching is taken into account, none of those QBs are any different than Tannehill. How many coaches have Wentz, Stafford, Wilson, Ryan, and Luck had? They have been in much more stable situations.

Stop watching highlights and ignoring supporting casts and coaching.

There's literally no arguing with you.

You might want to stop watching nothing but RT highlights.

Also, you like to discredit the #qbwinz argument until you bring up another quarterback and try to compare them to Tannehill. If #QBwinz didn't matter, then why bring up Rivers' team record? I thought it didn't matter?

Tannehill has had two coaches. Wentz in two years has shown more quarterback acumen than Tannehill has in his six years. Wentz was in the running for MVP. When's the last time Tannehill did that?

Philip Rivers is a borderline HOF QB. He's not in the same galaxy as RT.

Luck led the NFL in touchdown passes in 2014, and has had the GODLY Chuck Pagano and a HORRIBLE supporting cast basically his entire career. Easily better than Tannehill.

Matthew Stafford...watch a few of his games and seriously tell me he isn't better than Tannehill. And then I'll laugh.

Russell Wilson? C'mon bro. Playing behind the worst OL in football and still has that offense moving down the field consistently.

Tannehill's had two head coaches in his career. It could get way more unstable than that.

Any excuse you make for Tannehill can easily be made for most other quarterbacks.

Time to step into reality.

He cannot be any good, his career record is 60-65. #QBWinz right?

I'm not talking about or brining up records, I just wonder if people considered Stafford top 6 this year or Mariota top 10 last year since they both had top 10 QB ratings the last 2 years. I'd say thats fair to ask considering thats the reason Tannehill is considered a top 12 QB.

There's literally no arguing with you.

You might want to stop watching nothing but RT highlights.

Also, you like to discredit the #qbwinz argument until you bring up another quarterback and try to compare them to Tannehill. If #QBwinz didn't matter, then why bring up Rivers' team record? I thought it didn't matter?

Tannehill has had two coaches. Wentz in two years has shown more quarterback acumen than Tannehill has in his six years. Wentz was in the running for MVP. When's the last time Tannehill did that?

Philip Rivers is a borderline HOF QB. He's not in the same galaxy as RT.

Luck led the NFL in touchdown passes in 2014, and has had the GODLY Chuck Pagano and a HORRIBLE supporting cast basically his entire career. Easily better than Tannehill.

Matthew Stafford...watch a few of his games and seriously tell me he isn't better than Tannehill. And then I'll laugh.

Russell Wilson? C'mon bro. Playing behind the worst OL in football and still has that offense moving down the field consistently.

Tannehill's had two head coaches in his career. It could get way more unstable than that.

Any excuse you make for Tannehill can easily be made for most other quarterbacks.

Time to step into reality.

I bring up record because it is the TEAM'S PERFORMANCE that you and a bunch of other posters like to beat Tannehill with. But that only matters for Tannehill, right? I see you ignored the QB ratings, how convenient.

When any of those other guys is subjected to consecutive seasons of 58, 46, and 45 sacks, we can compare again......

When Tannehill has the supporting cast of Wentz, Ryan, or Wilson, we can compare again....

When Tannehill has Calvin Johnson, or Julio Jones, or even Doug Baldwin, we can compare again.

I like how you ignored the turnover at OC for Tannehill. It is common knowledge that the Dolphins organization was a total joke under Philbin, but go ahead and pretend that doesn't matter.

I'm a patient guy, I'm sure we'll revisit this again. Hoping the Dolphins organization will extract their heads from their asses and build a decent team.

I'm not talking about or brining up records, I just wonder if people considered Stafford top 6 this year or Mariota top 10 last year since they both had top 10 QB ratings the last 2 years. I'd say thats fair to ask considering thats the reason Tannehill is considered a top 12 QB.

I'm sure some did.

I bring up record because it is the TEAM'S PERFORMANCE that you and a bunch of other posters like to beat Tannehill with. But that only matters for Tannehill, right? I see you ignored the QB ratings, how convenient.

When any of those other guys is subjected to consecutive seasons of 58, 46, and 45 sacks, we can compare again......

When Tannehill has the supporting cast of Wentz, Ryan, or Wilson, we can compare again....

When Tannehill has Calvin Johnson, or Julio Jones, or even Doug Baldwin, we can compare again.

I like how you ignored the turnover at OC for Tannehill. It is common knowledge that the Dolphins organization was a total joke under Philbin, but go ahead and pretend that doesn't matter.

I'm a patient guy, I'm sure we'll revisit this again. Hoping the Dolphins organization will extract their heads from their asses and build a decent team.

Give that take to anybody outside of a Dolphins fan forum and you'd be laughed at so hard.

Sorry, try again. Maybe Tannehill will break into the top 15 this year. Maybe. Until then, enjoy your irrelevant arguments :)

With Matt Ryan, Philip Rivers, Russell Wilson, Cam Newton, etc. Miami is a perennial playoff team. With Tannehill, not so much.

Give that take to anybody outside of a Dolphins fan forum and you'd be laughed at so hard.

Sorry, try again. Maybe Tannehill will break into the top 15 this year. Maybe. Until then, enjoy your irrelevant arguments :)

With Matt Ryan, Philip Rivers, Russell Wilson, Cam Newton, etc. Miami is a perennial playoff team. With Tannehill, not so much.
You cant be serious LOL

LOL.

I'll take Tannehill thank you. Not sure what Washington thinks of Cousins, but their unwillingness to commit to him long term speaks volumes....

I've given that take outside of a dolphins forum plenty of times and a majority agree with me. So yeah, there went that argument.

Matt Ryan has proven over and over he needs superior talent around him to succeed. Philip Rivers couldn’t take a much more talented Chargers team to the playoffs. Russell Wilson, well you’ve got me there. He’s better but I seriously doubt we’re in the playoffs if he couldn’t do it with that defense and in the NFC West. Finally Scam Newton is not a quarterback, He’s a glorified fullback with an arm. This is a passing league and eventually when he can’t run, he’ll be out of the league.

You keep pointing fingers at those with agendas. Please tell me you’re getting the irony here.

I know, your hard-on for Tannehill is laughable.

When Tannehill proves you wrong (again), I hope you have the decency to not enjoy the team’s success. I’m sure you were all in during the run to the playoffs in 2016. All you haters were very quiet then, only to scurry back out after he got hurt. If the contrast between 2016 and 2017 didn’t teach you anything, you’re what’s called untrainable.

Back
Top Bottom