o-gun to be on espn news in 5 minutes | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

o-gun to be on espn news in 5 minutes

Dolfan954 said:
Mod: I know it's a pet peeve that can bother some people, but if I let that slide all heck wouldve broken lose, hopefully you understand - TT
How is that violating TOS? I simply asked a question.

ETA: I do understand the reason for the edit, but there were no personal attacks made. You stopped something that never started.

Last edited by a moderator:
its not violating TOS, its just gonna start unnecessary controversy on the main board, better safe than sorry.........if you have any more beef with it, PM me.

TerryTate said:
its not violating TOS, its just gonna start unnecessary controversy on the main board, better safe than sorry.........if you have any more beef with it, PM me.
It's cool man..I understand why you did it...just didn't think it was necessary (at least at this point), but that's just my opinion. :)

I dont like him trying to circumvate the system. Does he deserve a raise? Yes. But i dont like how he is trying to circumvate the system.

OK another question is how is the rest of the team going to feel about OGun leaving them hanging for 10 games and then deciding he will play the last 6 for his own selfish reasons. I know it would be hard not to play him but I would deactivate him for the rest of the year.

I like OGun but you don't need that crap, JT went through it and he signed. You can also say that JT would of had more reason to ***** as he was drafted, OGun was given a chance by the Fins,

If I am correct he got paid for one season while he was on IR, he got paid for 2 seasons of play. Would he of given back the money if he has sucked?

"If he had just voiced this to the Dolphins, there's a good chance he would have been dealt by now"

So you don't think he told this to the Dolphins? You don't go on national TV and say it if you haven't told the team...and they didn't blink.

P4E said:
I wonder if I'm the only one who sees the incredible irony in your needing to post that clarification.

:rofl::roflmao:
:D

If Ogun shows up for the last 6 games and pulls a hammy (not unlikely after a long period of inactivity), he will placed on injured reserve and not be an UFA after the season.

Work out a trade or sign him. Don't care which one. Just wish i was a fly on the wall so i knew what R.S. was thinking.

Here's my take. He's saying that the Dolphins are trying to "stick it to him" because he was a Pro bowler last year. Ok, Nancy boy, lets talk about the first year you were a Dolphin. Who was sticking it to who? How about honor and loyalty? Yeah, he has none.

And secondly, if I'm a coach and I have some player that sits out 10 games and then come back and says "put me in coach" I'm only thinking of the guy that WAS THERE for those 10 games and what he deserves. If some guy puts it on the line for 10 games, he gets the nod. Sit out 10 games and then come back and say you're ready? Yep, you're ready, now go sit your punk a$$ down on the bench. We'll see how well your next contract is when you had zero sacks for this year.

But then again...I'm glad I'm not bitter. :D

Question: If he's placed on the inactive list for any games do they still count as credited?

Just curious is the team has a loophole there.

Back
Top Bottom