OCNN: OchoCinco signs with Miami. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OCNN: OchoCinco signs with Miami.

Could this be like the Pennington move the Meatball n Tuna made to propel a young team into the playoffs for the first time in years?......I think not. This move screams of desperation. We have **** at WR, except Bess. Hopefully, he at least changes his name back to Johnson and looks to kill the Patsies for revenge, having 2 great games this year against his old team.

I like him. Gained my respect when he sat on that bull! Hope he comes in and learns the o and can contribute!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

I have the funny feeling that we are going to see Chad Johnson!!!!!!
I could be completely wrong but like I have been saying, If Chad head is on right....HE HAS PLENTY TO PROVE and he still has a ton of juice left in the tank.....

Chad has already changed his twitter as well....including his sig. "Chad Ochocinco @ochocinco Miami Dolphins WR. MusclePharm Athlete"

ochocinco_reasonably_small.jpg

I don’t have a problem with the signing as long as his contract is structured in a way that we can easily cut him if he doesn’t play well or some young WR impresses.

Could this be like the Pennington move the Meatball n Tuna made to propel a young team into the playoffs for the first time in years?......I think not. This move screams of desperation. We have **** at WR, except Bess. Hopefully, he at least changes his name back to Johnson and looks to kill the Patsies for revenge, having 2 great games this year against his old team.

I agree to this point. The recent concern by our coaching staff regarding the amount of drops in my mind clearly plays a factor in this signing! At the very least, it will serve to scare some of the receivers on the roster to focus more on their jobs.

Certainly couldn't hurt, he has to earn the roster spot, its not like it will be given to him based on his name. If we cut him though, I believe the writing is on the wall for old 85's career......

I am happy with the signing, but I am worried that if he had trouble with the NE playbook, why wouldn't he here? It is a lot of formations. Did they run something similar in Cinn? I also find it funny he was cussing out Vontae Davis last Summer or maybe the summer before because noone would work out with him on his routes! hehe

Our new DC knows him, so he must have put in a good word.

I agree about the drops so far in OTAs. I think that may have helped this signing.

I think he makes the team. He should be hungry after basically humiliating himself last year as a bench warmer.

#Acorn. Way to go Ireland. He must have really showed out during his work out. Ireland normally wait a couple of days. We now have a legit #1, who just last year Bellichick thought enough of to give up draft picks for..

Back
Top Bottom