OCNN: OchoCinco signs with Miami. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OCNN: OchoCinco signs with Miami.

Just when you think the dolphins couldnt become any more of a joke. What a sad franchise.

Yet if he would have signed with the Jets it would have been deemed a brilliant move by the Jets.

That said, I like the signing. There is minimal risk in signing him.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

You guys are right. The dolphins saw something that 31 other nfl teams didnt. Who am I to question the dolphins eye for talent.

Really REALLY hope he works out for us. Living here in NewEngland, I can already hear my ******* friends sayin **** like, "enjoy our castoffs" and other bull**** like that.. At least I can say, we got him for almost nothing, while you asses gave up two draft picks for him!

What draft pics did Billecheck give up?

They traded a 5th round pick in the past draft and a 6th round pick in next year's draft. They also paid him $6 million last season and will have $2 million in dead money this season and $2 million in dead space next year.

Miami gets him for likely no guaranteed money and a salary for less than $1 million. Yet people praised the Patriots for the trade but question Miami now for signing him.

I like the signing. :up:

The Patriots didnt use him, so he should be fresh and ready to go.

You guys are right. The dolphins saw something that 31 other nfl teams didnt. Who am I to question the dolphins eye for talent.

Ochocinco wanted to play for the Dolphins and signed with them almost immediately. Who really knows what other teams might have been interested.

Let's not act like the Jets have a great eye for talent.

2nd head scratcher of the off-season (1st being the Brandon Marshall trade). I just hope picking up NE's sloppy seconds doesn't become a trend with this regime. I'll get behind the move once it starts making sense, but I must say the direction of the team seems out of whack now. I thought we were trying to build up our own young players so that we can be competitive for years to come, but it seems like we are in a "win now" mode which to me is how it should be but anybody that's been paying attention will tell you we're actually rebuilding.

Chad Johnson has been done for YEARS.

Another laughable move for the Dolphins. But I guess it's low risk, not exactly investing much in the guy. I'm sure that 90% of the reason for this move is to bring the team some buzz by adding a name, typical Steve Ross stupidity. No Hard Knocks and they don't sign the guy.

It's an even trade off from when we gave them Welker.. It's a wash.. Even steven.. ;)

Chad Johnson has been done for YEARS.

Another laughable move for the Dolphins. But I guess it's low risk, not exactly investing much in the guy. I'm sure that 90% of the reason for this move is to bring the team some buzz by adding a name, typical Steve Ross stupidity. No Hard Knocks and they don't sign the guy.

And you know all this how????

2nd head scratcher of the off-season (1st being the Brandon Marshall trade). I just hope picking up NE's sloppy seconds doesn't become a trend with this regime. I'll get behind the move once it starts making sense, but I must say the direction of the team seems out of whack now. I thought we were trying to build up our own young players so that we can be competitive for years to come, but it seems like we are in a "win now" mode which to me is how it should be but anybody that's been paying attention will tell you we're actually rebuilding.

This is what I call institutionalized thinking. The Pats grab our sloppy seconds ALL THE TIME and it is considered a GREAT move. Maybe he just didnt work out in NE... Give it a chance and believe....

Back
Top Bottom