Offical 2006 Los Angeles Angels Thread | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical 2006 Los Angeles Angels Thread

PHINATIC13 said:
:idea: P.s. I'm wondering how Alfonso Soriano feels about playing 3rd base. :wink:

Id play him where ever he'd be happy and move someone else. He wants to go back to 2nd, done deal. Play LF, why not. Whatever makes him happy.

grim04-1.gif
<--- 2006 Angels :tantrum:

DonShula84 said:
Relax man, you have 7.5 games to play with :(

Only because the Tigers were able to somehow play worse in 9th than the Angels played in the 8th.Once again we managed to waste an outstanding pitching performance .

5 1/2 games now...

My starting pitching has been horrid the last week or so...

They need a quality start from Joe Blanton tomorrow. You know things are going bad when your'e looking FORWARD to an Esteban Loaiza start. :rolleyes:

Might be a little life left in us. I'm mad I missed tonights game, stupid Tuesday night class made me give my ticket away :(

Sciosia finally moved Figgins out of the lead off. It's about damn time!

Texas and their crap pitching gives up 6 in the 6 :fire:

If the Angels manage to catch the A's, long shot but IF, Vlad has to get SERIOUS consideration for MVP. He's batting .330/28/107 with 15 SB. If his team makes the playoffs I'd give it to him over Jeter atleast

DonShula84 said:
If the Angels manage to catch the A's, long shot but IF, Vlad has to get SERIOUS consideration for MVP. He's batting .330/28/107 with 15 SB. If his team makes the playoffs I'd give it to him over Jeter atleast

I'm willing to eat crow(see above posts),if we should pull this off.Yeah Chone has struggled with his BA. this season I believe he's around .258 to .260.Depending on who we sign in the off season,I wouldn't be surprised to see Howie Kendrick at leadoff or #2 spot next year,and move Figgins back to a subbing utility player.

He is not talking now, so if the Angels are to make an offseason move to acquire Miguel Tejada, then Orlando Cabrera will have to be more forthcoming behind closed doors. Talks could fire up again this winter if Cabrera -- the current Angels shortstop -- would agree to a position change to third or even second base.
-- Los Angeles Daily News

icephinfan said:
He is not talking now, so if the Angels are to make an offseason move to acquire Miguel Tejada, then Orlando Cabrera will have to be more forthcoming behind closed doors. Talks could fire up again this winter if Cabrera -- the current Angels shortstop -- would agree to a position change to third or even second base.
-- Los Angeles Daily News

hmm, does Tejada play better defense at short then OC? Though I doubt Tejada would be open to moving to third, especially after seeing Arod struggle with it a bit. I'd rather sign Soriano then trade for Tejada, but I'd take either, we need a bat.

DonShula84 said:
hmm, does Tejada play better defense at short then OC? Though I doubt Tejada would be open to moving to third, especially after seeing Arod struggle with it a bit. I'd rather sign Soriano then trade for Tejada, but I'd take either, we need a bat.

Me too.Screw Miguel he had his chance.

My bully is crapping the bed tonight and I'm losing to the Twins AGAIN. No matter how well the A's have played in the last 5-6 years they have always had issues with the damn Twins.

The lead could be 4 1/2 games by nights end.

I've said it all year, the season will be decided in the last week...book it.

BTW....Rich Harden threw a simulated game on Monday, will throw in the bullpen Wednesday and pitch a simulated game Friday. He CAN NOT get back soon enough. The inconsistency of my starters is making me pull out my ****ing hair.

Back
Top Bottom