Offical 2006 Los Angeles Angels Thread | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical 2006 Los Angeles Angels Thread

DonShula84 said:
:boohoo: MY tickets for the final home series vs Oak are going to meaningless :fire:

Not yet...

Seriously, with the the history of these two teams the last few years I'm not assuming a damn thing until a see the (*) beside the A's in the standings denoting that they clinched the division title.

unifiedtheory said:
The way my pitching is going? They might not win another game.

:tantrum:I don't know Uni,It sounds like you're starting to believe all that stuff Mike-O was saying about your A's(being chokers and such) awhile back.Uni your team is in the driver's seat,if you guys to manage to fall flat this year then I'll have to jump on the "Cakland Chokers Bandwagon".But you're starting to piss me off with all your :boohoo: with a 5 game lead and only 6 games to go in the season.

J/K :wink:.

PHINATIC13 said:
:tantrum:I don't know Uni,It sounds like you're starting to believe all that stuff Mike-O was saying about your A's(being chokers and such) awhile back.Uni your team is in the driver's seat,if you guys to manage to fall flat this year then I'll have to jump on the "Cakland Chokers Bandwagon".But you're starting to piss me off with all your :boohoo: with a 5 game lead and only 6 games to go in the season.

J/K :wink:.

LOL....dude, I'm always paranoid about success. Being a Dolphins fan has me jaded about anything looking better then it appears.

Congrats on this year. I know it sucks being home at playoff time but you guys had injuries all year.

You'll add your bat this offseason. I'll lose my free agents and we'll be fighting until the last week of the year for the division.

As for MikeO....I don't listen to his "chokers" crap. This is a TOTALY different team then the one that gaged up 2 game leads in the past. Are they better? We'll see. It all depends on Rich Harden and the bullpen.

Grats unified on clinching the division. Both teams played pretty well this season but you guys deserved it. We'll see you again next year! Good luck in the playoffs, hopefully you guys can make the west look good.

unifiedtheory said:
LOL....dude, I'm always paranoid about success. Being a Dolphins fan has me jaded about anything looking better then it appears.

Congrats on this year. I know it sucks being home at playoff time but you guys had injuries all year.

You'll add your bat this offseason. I'll lose my free agents and we'll be fighting until the last week of the year for the division.

As for MikeO....I don't listen to his "chokers" crap. This is a TOTALY different team then the one that gaged up 2 game leads in the past. Are they better? We'll see. It all depends on Rich Harden and the bullpen.

Congrats and good luck in the playoffs man.Like I said in an earlier post in this thread,represent our division well.

Hey just remember my 2002 Halos nobody really gave us a snowball chance in Hell."Oh they won't beat the Yanks and surely they can't beat Barry's Giants".

Back
Top Bottom