Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread

If the fish get Soriano, they are getting rid of him same day. We would be using him to get a few mlb ready talent. I don't think its to bad of an idea.

MikeO said:
And then you won't make the playoffs and Soriano is gone come December. And you will cry poverty. So why get him?

This ownership has no clue at all.
This is the best ownership we have had. This ownership created a 2003 champion and a big contender the next two years after. The fish aren't in a good finacial situation with their lease and everthing.

Get Up And Go said:
If the fish get Soriano, they are getting rid of him same day. We would be using him to get a few mlb ready talent. I don't think its to bad of an idea.

Id rather keep him and put Ross in center, unless we get a good MLB ready CF in the deal

According to Jason Stark the Nats have two deals in place they are looking at and to choose from

1 with a National League team and 1 with an American League team

Maybe we are that national league team

Alex44 said:
Id rather keep him and put Ross in center, unless we get a good MLB ready CF in the deal

According to Jason Stark the Nats have two deals in place they are looking at and to choose from

1 with a National League team and 1 with an American League team

Maybe we are that national league team

It looks like twins or astros

dob72 said:
id advice u not to respond to anything from mikeo its better to just point at his post and laugh he's not to be taken seroulsy

He is right sometimes but I think he is still mad about the 03 world series :lol:

Alex44 said:
That team was built to make the playoffs....after winning the world series in 03 we missed the playoffs the next two seasons.....we dismantled it

Was it a good idea? Probally not. But they werent getting the job done
id advice u not to respond to anything from mikeo its better to just point at his post and laugh he's not to be taken seroulsy

dob72 said:

:grouplaug:laughat::roflmao::up:

Get Up And Go said:
Fish WIN:allhail:

:yes:

I really think we should make a deal for another bat.....plug in someone behind Cabrera that teams will respect and we could make a run....but I guess we arent willing to make a deal, or it hasnt been announced yet

Why does no one ever talk about my boy Josh Johnson. All this Liriano talk, what about JJ. Lowest ERA in the NL give the boy some dap. On ESPN they were talking about Scott Olsen as one of the best rookie pitchers and no JJ. Why the lack of props to JJ. Hes a stud.

Back
Top Bottom