Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread. | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread.

Some of omar's notes.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ng-camp-live-updates-20130720,0,2530568.story
Top performers of Dolphins training camp Day 1 were: 1.WR Marvin McNutt, very active. 2. Jeff Fuller, 70-yard TD catch. 3. Michael Clay, INT

--The Dolphins opened up training camp with a relatively crisp practice, which featured few turnovers and botched snaps.

--During the third play of the team’s first 11-on-11 session the Dolphins ran a end-around to Mike Wallace that produced a first down.

--Marvin McNutt was one of the more active receivers during practice No. 1. Matt Moore favored him on may throws, and he made a number of outside shoulder catches.

--Dannell Ellerbe sacked Ryan Tannehill on a linebacker blitz during pressure package work. The first team offensive line needs to get better with their communication.
Pocket collapsed on Tannehill on a jailhouse blitz and Kheeston Randall would have gotten the take down.

Pat Devlin connected with Jeff Fuller for a 70-yard touchdown catch, which featured him beating Jamar Taylor deep.

Dimitri Patterson breaks up a pass to Brian Hartline. Patterson had a pretty solid practice on Sunday.

Lamar Miller made a nice jump cut to evade Paul Soliai, who collapsed the pocket, getting into the backfield.

Not sure if you guys noticed but the aqua practice jerseys are now the new shade. In mini camp and OTAs they were the old color.

New shorts too. Although some guys were wearing last years uniform pants

1nikdlSt56jpeg-1.jpg

Binns

8DvrlSt56jpeg-1.jpg

vernon
164RFbSt56jpeg-1.jpg

1jCJgpSt56jpeg-1.jpg

pUhz7St56jpeg-1.jpg

18JKfzSt56jpeg-1.jpg

kkbDUSt56jpeg-1.jpg

Mcnutt and patterson
1hBsc3St56jpeg-1.jpg

1iFaikSt56jpeg-1.jpg

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/07/21/3512542_miami-dolphins-training-camp-day.html

I hope Michael Clay can show enough to make the team as a back up/special teamer. I'm so sick of Spitler. Being from Oregon, I'd assume he's got some speed to add to the team too. McNutt was a good player in college, right? Maybe he's putting it together. I really don't think Rishard Matthews will get cut, I think the coaches like him.

Hopefully the rookie cb's are impressive too, they could learn a lot from Grimes

A lot of buzz today about McNutt, but I still think he will have a hard time beating Binns and Matthews out for the 4th and 5th spots. I know it is extremely early, but if McNutt continues to impress I wonder if 6 receivers is something they might consider for the final roster. It is nice to see that Miami is going to struggle to make a decision on the top 5 because of too many solid options unlike last year when they struggled to find the top 5 because of lack of talent.

imo i would not count us out at holding onto 6 WRs this year because of all the talent @ that poss , but its good to know if we was to have an injury @ WR that we would still be in great poss ,unlike last year , but like i said wouldnt count out carring 6 WRs .

Thanks for the update's guys!
It's great to finally be hearing and talking about football again.

Did Will Davis participate? I have not heard him mentioned at all since rookie minicamp

image.jpg

Starks: "Yo fool! Second team is practising over there."

Odrick: "Better hurry up then"

Back
Top Bottom