Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread. | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread.

Day 2 gets underway in about 15 mins

There should be separate training camp threads for each day...or at least per week. This is going to impossible to sift through in time.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerESPN 1m
If I'm a fantasy football player, I may consider drafting #Dolphins WR Brian Hartline as a late-round sleeper. He's been a stud in camps.

Hartline never seems to have any ups and downs, consistently seems to play well on gameday, practice or ots'a. He will never be elite but he is consistently good, you need players like that

If I'm a fantasy football player, I may consider drafting #Dolphins WR Brian Hartline as a late-round sleeper. He's been a stud in camps.

Hartline never seems to have any ups and downs, consistently seems to play well on gameday, practice or ots'a. He will never be elite but he is consistently good, you need players like that

He is always where he needs to be isn't he? Good player. Good signing. Long time Fin I bet.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 1m
The Dolphins receivers are doing a lot of motion, which makes it virtually impossible to tell who is the slot with Davone Bess gone.

This is the future of our offense, this is important!

Gibson has taken loads of snaps in the sloty because it is a new position for him, he wont be shoved into it fulltime.

interesting nugget

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 2m
Dallas Thomas is the second team left tackle. He had the same shoulder surgery Dion Jordan had, same time table, and is practicing.

Jordan couldn't be too far away, better to be safe than sorry

Omar Kelly@OmarKelly23s
Jared Odrick and Randy Starks are teamed together on the starting defensive line today.

Seems Odrick is now a DT, hasn't taken a single snap at DE since last season, this really pleases me, he will be a good starting DT

interesting nugget

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 2m
Dallas Thomas is the second team left tackle. He had the same shoulder surgery Dion Jordan had, same time table, and is practicing.

Jordan couldn't be too far away, better to be safe than sorry

Omar Kelly@OmarKelly23s
Jared Odrick and Randy Starks are teamed together on the starting defensive line today.

Seems Odrick is now a DT, hasn't taken a single snap at DE since last season, this really pleases me, he will be a good starting DT

Which, given Jordan is out, suggests he isn't being considered as a DE at all for this year, except in a case of need or certain packages (down and short / redzone maybe).

I know the practices start at 8:00AM, but how long do they normally last?

2 hours I think

I get the sense #Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill is enjoying having a legit safety valve in TE Dustin Keller. The two have good chemistry early.

We will miss Fasano, he was a great red zone option and a combination of Keller and Fasano would have worked brilliantly, but in terms of pass catching Keller is a real boost for Tannehill. Especially if used in a two TE passing set with someone like Clay who is also a potential passing threat.

Apparently Rishard Matthews is off to a great start. I love everything I've seen from the guy and thinks he has a chance to be a really good player.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk now
#Dolphins FB Jorvorskie Lane getting look w/1st team. Egnew, Thomas also getting looks. Might not mean much though.

im not sure what team you are on matters much at this point, its still basically ota's when pads come on it will be interesting to see where Egnew, Lane etc play

James Walker@JamesWalkerESPN57s
#Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill starts 7 on 7 with three straight completions to Mike Wallace, Charles Clay and Rishard Matthews.

I only highlight because I think clay is forgotten a lot on here, he will have a bigger role than many think, The talent is there, the coaches just need to get him playing consistently.

A few reports suggesting that Jordan isnt far away, could probably play if really needed but as they didn't have him in ota's or anything they don't really understand his body and want to take things slowly and carefully.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1m
Dolphins personnel man just told me team will get a huge year from Daniel Thomas IF he stays healthy.

Wont be a popular view on here, some people genuinely seem to detest the guy :idk:

Thomas looks to be in great shape, if he could stay healthy he would be a boost to our running game, there was one game last season (maybe the colts) before he got hurt he looked great, did better than Bush.... then got injured the next week

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 3s
I have not seen the dolphins line up with a true FB even once this camp. Maybe I missed it, but I can see why no Vonta Leach.

hoops will be pleased

I love Miller, but also like Thomas. I liked the pick...obviously a make or break yr for him

At practice now. Koa Misi is looking swole he definitely put on muscle.

Binns and Matthews looking quick, Gibson got wide open deep Tanny never looked to his left though.

That's about all I got for now. Doing the tour of the facility soon

Back
Top Bottom