Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread. | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1m
Dolphins personnel man just told me team will get a huge year from Daniel Thomas IF he stays healthy.

Wont be a popular view on here, some people genuinely seem to detest the guy :idk:

Thomas looks to be in great shape, if he could stay healthy he would be a boost to our running game, there was one game last season (maybe the colts) before he got hurt he looked great, did better than Bush.... then got injured the next week

I don't detest Danial Thomas I detest we drafted him too high I detest his 3.6 average

BPxYQtCQAAk44P-1.jpg

here is that Kovacs guy some of you are so enamored by

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 19s
Jonas Gray. Out all last year with a knee injury, is getting second-team work at RB today.

James Walker@JamesWalkerESPN4s
TE Michael Egnew makes a catch down the seam against Miami's first-team D. #Dolphins

The road to the pro bowl begins

Andrew Abramson@AbramsonPBPnow
Nice "drive" so far for Dolphins. Tannehill finds Wallace, Miller breaks a couple of tackles and Tannehill finds Binns twice

Omar Kelly@OmarKelly1m
Richard Marshall blows up another Lamar Miller run in the backfield. He's very aggressive. Remember he was a safety in Arizona.

Omar Kelly@OmarKelly20s
John Jerry is doing double duty as a 1st team right guard and third team right guard. Guess he needs the extra work.

Well that's one way to get his weight down!

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 3m
Tannehill finds Dustin Keller deep, gets biggest applause so far today

A productive season out of Keller would be huge

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 3m
Tannehill finds Dustin Keller deep, gets biggest applause so far today

A productive season out of Keller would be huge

And yet, this is what Omar writes about it:

Omar Kelly ✔ @OmarKelly
Ryan Tannehill completed his first decent pass of the day to Dustin Keller.

He just can't help himself.

And yet, this is what Omar writes about it:

Omar Kelly ✔ @OmarKelly
Ryan Tannehill completed his first decent pass of the day to Dustin Keller.

He just can't help himself.

If Garrard had thrown the pass he would be talking pro bowl lol

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1m
Caleb Sturgis just missed a 47 yard field goal. Oops #kickerbattle

lol one missed field goal panic!

Its nice to go into camp with the biggest battle at kicker

Omar Kelly@OmarKelly13s
Michael Egnew just caught a 20-yard pass despite being draped by two defensive backs. Best play of the practice.

good for him, no pads but he apparently made a couple of good plays today

Any afternoon practice today. If not when does that start.

I dont think so, I think the players have fitness training or something though

Nice to see tannehill and his receivers keep going after practice http://instagram.com/p/cElRGSKlNq/

The advantage of having a job with an office to myself is that on days like this I get paid to stalk the dolphins on twitter, I cant complain today.

philbins talking now http://www.miamidolphins.com/finatics/comment-center/

From the camp reports, I think Dan Carpenter just might keep his job. Sounds like Sturgis has been struggling.

From the camp reports, I think Dan Carpenter just might keep his job. Sounds like Sturgis has been struggling.

Sturgis missed one kick, on his first day of camp, rather dramatic post.

no more two a days...one field work practice and one walk thru...walk thru closed to the media

FULL PADS TOMORROW...can't wait

Sturgis missed one kick, on his first day of camp, rather dramatic post.

I'm just going by what I've seen reported, I recall it being said that Sturgis was shaky in minicamp, too.

I'm pretty disappointed by Dan Carpenter's performance over the last couple of years, but if he wins the job, he should win the job.

I'm just going by what I've seen reported, I recall it being said that Sturgis was shaky in minicamp, too.

I'm pretty disappointed by Dan Carpenter's performance over the last couple of years, but if he wins the job, he should win the job.

Most days he seemed to be ok from what I had heard and the tweets said he nailed every kick but one today. I would say that these training days are all well and good but as long as sturgis does well in the preseason games then it is his job to lose, they had to really like him to take him in the fith round, its not like he was taken among the dregs of the seventh round

Back
Top Bottom